Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot I updated Skuttlebutt
wqfl.png

I don´t think it´s SolidWorks. I too am curious in which prog you made this.

I want the Stormbreaker Beta Ray Bill. :p

No fun if he's just a plain Korbinite with no powers. I'd rather not have him if that would be the case.
Cyborg Bill isn't THAT bad. heh the three faces of Bill could be confusing to the GA. lol

I can't believe they cancelled this wonderful book. The art, the writing. 10 issues of everything JIM should be. Also, possibly my favorite take on Sif, and that is saying something.

Your Skuttlebutt looks cool, Vartha. Great job.

I do hope we get to see a few clips hinting at Sif & Jane sharing some jealous moments over Thor. I'd like them to elaborate on the brief stinkeye from Sif in the teaser.

I gotta ask, but do you think Bill could make it to the MCU without some radical alteration?
I'm not sure. I really do like that recent variation of BRB costume change as well, but I think Marvel would have to introduce the Korbinites first at least, like maybe at the end of Dark World with Sutur rising so to speak and all nine realms sending out ships to do battle.

I do hope we get to see a few clips hinting at Sif & Jane sharing some jealous moments over Thor. I'd like them to elaborate on the brief stinkeye from Sif in the teaser.

ugh...I hate love triangles.

That being said, if they could do it right, not make it like some really bad girl fight, it wouldn't be so bad.

Yeah Walt loved the early version, after the last tweaks I'll post a link to google sketch-up's model viewer so people can view it virtually.

Seeing some GITG stills, I really think that the bald, orangey skinned humanoids seen are going to end up being Korbinites.

I'm not sure. I really do like that recent variation of BRB costume change as well, but I think Marvel would have to introduce the Korbinites first at least, like maybe at the end of Dark World with Sutur rising so to speak and all nine realms sending out ships to do battle.
I think you could pull off Bill's origin pretty easily. If TDW does end with DOOM!!!, it would make sense for the next film to start with Skuttlebutt in space and Thor exploring it. Especially with the passage of time from TDW to Thor 3.

I can't believe they cancelled this wonderful book. The art, the writing. 10 issues of everything JIM should be. Also, possibly my favorite take on Sif, and that is saying something.
INDEED! This was THE best Sif I have EVER read. I hope Marvel tries to at least keep her that way.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person here who thinks Surtur has nothing at all to do with this film...

INDEED! This was THE best Sif I have EVER read. I hope Marvel tries to at least keep her that way.
That is my biggest fear. All this great work on the Sif character. It would be criminal if it all went to waste.

It has just been great to see her come along. Thank you for sharing it. :yay:
've always been a fan of showing people the progress of art. For those who ARE artistic and just starting out it CAN be helpful whether it be drawing, CGI modeling like that or something else.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person here who thinks Surtur has nothing at all to do with this film...
Malekith's presence makes it quite easy too be fair. It would almost feel anti-climatic if the film doesn't end with flame and DOOM!!!

've always been a fan of showing people the progress of art. For those who ARE artistic and just starting out it CAN be helpful whether it be drawing, CGI modeling like that or something else.
It is most definitely encouraging, along with informative. :up:

It's surprising how many think that one little shot of Sif means she has strong feelings about the Thor/Jane relationship. I think it's a testament to what Alexander was able to do with the material she was given in the first film. People got the vibe even though about the only big demonstrative thing she does to show her enotions toward Thor is being held back by TW3 when seeing "King" Loki.

Seeing some GITG stills, I really think that the bald, orangey skinned humanoids seen are going to end up being Korbinites.
I hope we see them somewhere in either GotG or even in one of the other Realms in Thor 2.

It's surprising how many think that one little shot of Sif means she has strong feelings about the Thor/Jane relationship. I think it's a testament to what Alexander was able to do with the material she was given in the first film. People got the vibe even though about the only big demonstrative thing she does to show her enotions toward Thor is being held back by TW3 when seeing "King" Loki.

I honestly didn't get the vibe until I read about it online and even then it felt more like the relationship between BW and Hawkeye, understanding and trust and loyalty but nothing really romantic.

I hope we see them somewhere in either GotG or even in one of the other Realms in Thor 2.

Question: is GotG part of the avengers or is it like same universe but not connected to the Avengers story line?

I honestly didn't get the vibe until I read about it online and even then it felt more like the relationship between BW and Hawkeye, understanding and trust and loyalty but nothing really romantic.
It is longing imo. All the women in my family noticed it. None knew much about Thor before the film, so I think they all saw something.

Malekith's presence makes it quite easy too be fair. It would almost feel anti-climatic if the film doesn't end with flame and DOOM!!!

It is most definitely encouraging, along with informative. :up:

Ending with flame and DOOM?
Sooo... Like my last date? (rimshot!)
Thank you, I'll be here all week... Try the veal.. Tip your waitress.

Question: is GotG part of the avengers or is it like same universe but not connected to the Avengers story line?
It is like Asgard. It takes place in the same universe, just really far from Earth. Probably won't have much, if any contact with any Avengers characters, except for Thanos who will be in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"