Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to wrap this one up. Get ready for that new thread smell! :word:

**sniff** **sniff**

Smell that? Smells like...Victory! :awesome:

Sorry about that Mightyally :woot:. I thought when you said 'joke' you were being like those people who say 'no offense' and then say something that is only offensive, like a get-out-of-jail-free card. No hard feelings :woot:

Rock Sexton said:
So last night I had the worst dream ever. I'm finally in the theater to see T:TDW and I fall asleep in the movie, only to wake up during the credits and somebody yelling at me that sleeping is not allowed in there.

So weird ..... sleeping within a dream.
Whatcha waiting for??? Give us the details about the post-credits scene. And don't forget the spoiler tags. Was it GOTG related?

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :))

and with that being said...just over two months till release!

Sorry about that Mightyally :woot:. I thought when you said 'joke' you were being like those people who say 'no offense' and then say something that is only offensive, like a get-out-of-jail-free card. No hard feelings :woot:

Glad to hear, it´s cool ;).

Here is a teaser of the Mjolnir I´ve been doing btw. I must fix the last details and materials + colours but it might take a while before I have time to do that.

dd784963b0.f.png

The movies so far have struck a good balance with Thor being supremely confident but not quite up to the overbearing arrogance that got him banished. That pic basically sums up Thor's whole attitude perfectly.

Glad to hear, it´s cool ;).

Here is a teaser of the Mjolnir I´ve been doing btw. I must fix the last details and materials + colours but it might take a while before I have time to do that.

dd784963b0.f.png

I don't see anything :huh:

Wow, I forgot all about those old-school fighting stick figure gifs.

The movies so far have struck a good balance with Thor being supremely confident but not quite up to the overbearing arrogance that got him banished. That pic basically sums up Thor's whole attitude perfectly.

Yes, it's great that we won't just be treated to a brooding Thor that's overcome with trouble and responsibility. There needs to be some levity as well and from the looks of it we'll get it in appropriate amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"