Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lesson in all of this is; moderation is key.
Yeah that is true. A couple Mods are getting a bit upset people are posting gif's without SPOILERS so keep that in mind peep's SOME people don't want to be spoiled yet.

Exactly. I'll admit, I normally do want a love story to succeed, and work out. But if it doesn't work out, it can still be interesting. Look at Thanos and death, my favorite romance in all comics

I love Thanos and Death. The fact that he slaughters people so she'll pop up is both romantic and horribly morbid and wrong. It's like the worst kind of love story and yet you can't stop reading. That's why I loved the after the credits scene from the Avengers when the Other talks about courting death and Thanos smiles.

Yeah that would be awesome. I have thought about it but I kinda sense that might happen between TDW and TA 3 rather than in TDW.
I know this because of my cosmic awereness, if you were wondering or anything.

You can't say something this ominous:

"You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he can not find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain."

And not follow up on it!

Plus if I get my way, in GOTG or TA3 Loki will be imprisoned and tortured.

I've never really liked relationships in movies, they are aways done the same, but I really like Jane and Thor, they have good chemistry and their conversations are always interesting. What I don't get his this hate for Darcy, would did she do, she barely has any screen time as it is.

It's more from the first movie how she constantly drew attention to Thor's appearance. I'm not a fan of teenage girls in general, so when she acted like one I had to :whatever:. She's too old to be making stupid comments. I'd like more intelligent conversation.

You can't say something this ominous:

"You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he can not find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain."

And not follow up on it!

Plus if I get my way, in GOTG or TA3 Loki will be imprisoned and tortured.

True story but Loki already looks a little pale. Is someone mentally messing with him?

It will be intersting to see what happens, would be kinda cool if Thanos was like "Thor, get out of my way or you´ll end up like your brother" Then they show poor Loki that´s been tortured or whatevs.

It's more from the first movie how she constantly drew attention to Thor's appearance. I'm not a fan of teenage girls in general, so when she acted like one I had to :whatever:. She's too old to be making stupid comments. I'd like more intelligent conversation.

Have you walked outside lately? There are plenty of people in real life who act just like that...so you don't like movies to be realistic? haha

Have you walked outside lately? There are plenty of people in real life who act just like that...so you don't like movies to be realistic? haha

Exactly. And I hate those people, ergo, I hate Darcy.

If I were Thor I would totally pick Darcy over Jane. Much much hotter. Infact between Sif, Darcy and Jane, I would rank Jane 3rd. I would even rank her after Frigga. I for one wouldn't mind if Jane dies and Thor gets it on with Sif.

True story but Loki already looks a little pale. Is someone mentally messing with him?

It will be intersting to see what happens, would be kinda cool if Thanos was like "Thor, get out of my way or you´ll end up like your brother" Then they show poor Loki that´s been tortured or whatevs.
He is in jail.

If I were Thor I would totally pick Darcy over Jane. Much much hotter. Infact between Sif, Darcy and Jane, I would rank Jane 3rd. I would even rank her after Frigga. I for one wouldn't mind if Jane dies and Thor gets it on with Sif.
:up:

Come on! Have you seen the interviews with Natalie Portman and Chris? She behaves just like she does in the movies, all blushing and what not. If I was a women, someone would have to restrain me from jumping the guy's bone. Darcy didn't really act like a teenager around Thor, she was less fazed by him than Jane. How about Sif dies, you know, fighting besides Thor and she bites it.

I hope thanos gets his hands on Loki, the things the mad Titan would do to him is cinema gold.

Haha lol that escalated quickly. Are you serious, Frigga over Jane? WTF!!!!

Jane is looking good and she/Natalie seems like a really sweet girl irl. Darcy has the looks but I get the feeling I would like Natalie more. It´s my cosmic awareness that tells me this if you are wondering how I can know what kind of person they are.

As for Sif, I don´t know much about Jamie but I would rank her as number one. She is really beautiful. Sif should hook up with Thor yes, freaking indeed!

Same here. :up:

Darcy would irritate the faeces out of me. So unless I was facing eternal constipation, no thanks.

Jane is looking good and she/Natalie seems like a really sweet girl irl. Darcy has the looks but I get the feeling I would like Natalie more. It´s my cosmic awareness that tells me this if you are wondering how I can know what kind of person they are.

As for Sif, I don´t know much about Jamie but I would rank her as number one. She is really beautiful. Sif should hook up with Thor yes, freaking indeed!
There's um... two pretty big reasons... because of which I would pick Darcy over Jane.

Honestly, Sif would be a much better candidate for Thor's partner as a whole- appearances aside. She'd Asgardian, she's tough, and would be able to rule Asgard as Queen with Thor for however long he stays as king. Jane? She's mortal, and unless Marvel decides to implement the apples of Idunn or some other way of making her live much longer, there is no way she can be Queen if she decides to stay with Thor. And what's he going to do if she can't become *immortal* like him? Abandon his duties as Asgard's crown prince/king to live on Midgard with her for the next 50-ish years? Jane's going to die of old age eventually, and even if they found some way to greatly increase her life expectancy, she has no idea what it would mean to be the girlfriend and possibly wife of a prince/king. She's a science major living in a country that supports democracy, not monarchy as on Asgard, and has never been around that sort of thing before. Sif, on the other hand, has. I don't mean to bash Jane, but I really cannot see her relationship with Thor working in the long-term.

Sif is beautiful and one hell of a warrior, but to much like Thor already for them to ever work. For Thor and myself, if I were not happily married, I'm TeamJane all the way. But there is nothing at all wrong with Sif or Darcy. As for Thor, he's had a lifetime to be near Sif and sees her as a dear friend only. Three days with Jane and he was head over heels gone :)

Honestly, Sif would be a much better candidate for Thor's partner as a whole- appearances aside. She'd Asgardian, she's tough, and would be able to rule Asgard as Queen with Thor for however long he stays as king. Jane? She's mortal, and unless Marvel decides to implement the apples of Idunn or some other way of making her live much longer, there is no way she can be Queen if she decides to stay with Thor. And what's he going to do if she can't become *immortal* like him? Abandon his duties as Asgard's crown prince/king to live on Midgard with her for the next 50-ish years? Jane's going to die of old age eventually, and even if they found some way to greatly increase her life expectancy, she has no idea what it would mean to be the girlfriend and possibly wife of a prince/king. She's a science major living in a country that supports democracy, not monarchy as on Asgard, and has never been around that sort of thing before. Sif, on the other hand, has. I don't mean to bash Jane, but I really cannot see her relationship with Thor working in the long-term.

Yeah, but in life most men tend to not fall for women just like them. At least in my experience. I'm talking relationship wise and not just hook-up wise. Thor's had decades with Sif. He loves her, no doubt. But he's not now and has never been in love with her in the MCU movieverse. And while you make some points, you are trying to apply logic to love. That never works. You fall for whom you fall for and you make it work however you have too. Anything else is settling, IMHO. Thor and Jane would do what any other couple does. Just make the best of it. As for Sif, he's had every opportunity to make a move and didn't. You can be friends with an attractive woman and never hook up with them, lol. That does happen in life you know:)
#TeamJane :woot:

Small detail here

tumblr_mu1z8uomx91rxda8ro1_500.jpg

Notice all the prisoners in the cell behind are laying down or incapacitated? Could this be after the explosion? Maybe Thor didn't want anyone to hear them plotting? (as if Heimdall couldn't...)

Yeah, but in life most men tend to not fall for women just like them. At least in my experience. I'm talking relationship wise and not just hook-up wise. Thor's had decades with Sif. He loves her, no doubt. But he's not now and has never been in love with her in the MCU movieverse. And while you make some points, you are trying to apply logic to love. That never works. You fall for whom you fall for and you make it work however you have too. Anything else is settling, IMHO. Thor and Jane would do what any other couple does. Just make the best of it. As for Sif, he's had every opportunity to make a move and didn't. You can be friends with an attractive woman and never hook up with them, lol. That does happen in life you know:)
#TeamJane :woot:

I'm not doubting Thor's love and attraction for Jane. I just can't see it working. No matter how deeply their feelings run, if they stay together until the end of their (Jane's) days, it will still be heartbreaking when it's over. I'm just pointing out that, all feelings aside, Sif would be a more logical choice. Besides, love at first sight isn't the only type of love. Thor's always seen Sif as his friend and warrior-buddy, but that doesn't mean he can't learn to love her in a romantic fashion. If it ends up being that Thor needs to choose someone to live with him when he's king, I can't see Jane doing well in that role- even though she and Thor might possibly love each other. Of course, that's just my opinion. :oldrazz:

All bets are off on whoever Thor ends up with if Enchantress ends up in the picture. Or Hel. I want Ruth Wilson in this franchise something fierce; she'd make an EPIC Amora, and can you imagine her scenes with Heimdall? I'd also accept her as Hel. I just want her IN an MCU movie.

In the comics, did Hel and Thor ever have a thing? Depending on who they cast as Hel, she might be awesome with Loki.

Small detail here

tumblr_mu1z8uomx91rxda8ro1_500.jpg

Notice all the prisoners in the cell behind are laying down or incapacitated? Could this be after the explosion? Maybe Thor didn't want anyone to hear them plotting? (as if Heimdall couldn't...)

If it was the explosion, I wonder who caused it? I can't see that being Thor- his lightning explosions look different than the one in the video.

Here's my bold prediction; after THE DARK WORLD, it will become painfully clear that the THOR franchise is the best one in the MCU.

Best cast. Best storylines. Potential for most epic and operatic. Most fun. Best lead character. Best villains. Just the best, period.

Some might kill me for this but Captain America was better than Thor 1 imo. If TWS is better or as good as TDW I´ll say it´s pretty even. The Thor movies are my style but I still think Cap TWS can impress me more than TDW. We will see. I think both will beat the IM trilogy.

Some might kill me for this but Captain America was better than Thor 1 imo. If TWS is better or as good as TDW I´ll say it´s pretty even. The Thor movies are my style but I still think Cap TWS can impress me more than TDW. We will see. I think both will beat the IM trilogy.

I agree... Cap was one of my favorite phase one solo films

Iron Man

Cap

Thor

Iron Man 2

TIH

I agree... Cap was one of my favorite phase one solo films

Iron Man

Cap

Thor

Iron Man 2

TIH

That's how I'd line the MCU movies up, with The Avengers at the very top, followed by Cap and IM/IM3.

Cap is my favorite though. I love the cast for TWS. But I do think TDW has a phenomenal lineup as well.

GOTG though I think will shock a lot of people.

I will say that the most recent TV spots for Thor have impressed me even more than the theatrical trailers. Possibly because the FX seem more finished and the scope just seems outright huge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that TDW will rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"