Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 2

Discussion in 'Thor: The Dark World' started by Thread Manager, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessOfDeath

DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

technically she has done 3....and there is a possibility that there will be another. so again, I doubt it.

2. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

Dude I thoroughly enjoyed the Underworld series as well as the Blade series, now those movies show how vampires are suppose to be portrayed.

3. R_Hythlodeus

R_Hythlodeus Nerd Supreme

EXACTLY!
    with a vagina where their navel should be!!!:o

4. 04nbod

04nbod I need to debrief you

Without getting explicit, I think that was foreplay and not you know. :cwink:

5. Sif

Sif Well-Known Member

I'm on Sif's team too. :cwink:

6. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

What are you talking about?

7. R_Hythlodeus

R_Hythlodeus Nerd Supreme

Underworld 2

8. Gamma Burst

Gamma Burst Well-Known Member

I'd never guess that.:oldrazz:

9. Sif

Sif Well-Known Member

lol. What gave it away? :cool:
    Like your avatar btw.

10. Gamma Burst

Thank you!

11. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

I haven't seen that movie in quite awhile, I'm not gonna remember something as trivial as that.

12. ddddeeee

ddddeeee Well-Known Member

The ever reliable IMDB lists that we have a new Costume Designer.

13. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

^ Well, I hope they don't change the costumes too much because I think they were perfect in the first film.

14. L0ngsh0t

L0ngsh0t Well-Known Member

I would personally like a slightly different take on the art direction. Asgard seemed a little claustrophobic for me....I get that it's not super big in the comics...but in the movie it felt like it was maybe the size of a decent sized city when I feel like it should at least feel about as big as like a country

15. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

Yeah but I don't think that falls under "costume design" and I was referring to the costumes not the Asgard itself because it would be cool if it were larger.

16. ddddeeee

ddddeeee Well-Known Member

We need to see more Asgardians. After Thor's failed coronation Asgard's population dropped to about 10.

17. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

Yeah it really did, that's because they only showed to Asgardians locations which were Odin's palace and Heimdall's observatory.

18. L0ngsh0t

L0ngsh0t Well-Known Member

totally I was just throwing my 2 cents in on what I would like to see done differently or even added....i guess the overal "look" of asgard I really didn't have an issue with just the fact that it really seemed like a cramped space to live in

19. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

^ Agreed, the design of Asgard was awesome but it did look a little small in size and scope.

20. Gamma Burst

Awesome interview with Kevin Feige about Avengers, IronMan 3 and Thor 2

I'll post the Thor 2 related bits:

How are the events of The Avengers go into the sequel of Thor? I’m assuming that’s being put together or you guys are thinking about it now.

Feige: We start filming in three months, it’s well underway. Look, the way The Avengers is constructed, not a lot of time passes over the course of the movie and whether it’s Cap or Thor on the ground in the States here in modern day, they don’t have a lot of time to deal to deal with their own stories, they’ve gotta deal with the stories of The Avengers. So while the relationship between Loki and Thor certainly has changed and has progressed, a lot of Thor 2 is picking up where it left off in terms of Jane, who you just saw for a moment on a computer monitor, and also what’s been going on in the nine realms without the Asgardians being able to use the Bifrost? I will just say it’s not good.

Are you filming that in North Carolina as well?

Feige: No that’s in London.

I’m assuming most of the cast is coming back?

Feige: All of the cast is coming back.

I’m assuming you’ve figured out the villain. Is Loki a big part, is he a minor part?

Feige: Loki has a part, but there will be a different villain, another big villain. But you can’t do a Thor movie without Loki.

Are we going to see Odin’s vault again? Is anything missing out of the vault or is anyone going after something in the vault?

Feige: You know, it remains to be seen. Whether it’s specifically that or along those same lines, the darn thing about the nine realms is that there are a lot of relics. Whether it’s a Casket of Ancient Winters or a Tesseract or something else, they wreak a lot of havoc.

How has Thor’s growth into a man shaping what you wanna do in the sequel, in terms of him being an adult?

Feige: Well it’s sort of the crux of the whole sequel and it’s what Hemsworth is most excited about diving into, and it’s what is the heart of story; it’s Thor and Jane, to continue that dynamic. Really they were only together for three days, and do they love each other? Do they like each other? Do they know each other? We’re acknowledging that that love story in the first movie was sort of a quick crush, essentially, over the course of three quick days in the middle of the desert. And [the heart of the movie is also] the relationship between Thor and Odin, which does change drastically as it did over the course of the first movie, and picks up and continues from there.

http://collider.com/kevin-feige-thor-2-iron-man-3-avengers-sequel-interview/158942/

21. J.Howlett

J.Howlett Guest

The world and mythos of Thor are the best in the MCU. I'm sorry but they just are. After Avengers, I'm just sticking with the Thor movies and the Thor aspects of the Avengers sequels.

His story with this brother, his father, and with Jane is just far more appealing and more interesting than anything in the MCU.

I need a horse!

22. Gamma Burst

With that, I agree. Also, I'm very glad that all the cast is coming back.

23. J.Howlett

J.Howlett Guest

Me too...especially Portman. Is it wrong for me to just want the Thor and Loki parts in the Avengers and nothing else?

Also, it seems that whatever Odin has done to get Thor to Earth to retrieve his brother, has major consequences in Thor 2. That's my feeling about it.

24. Chewy

Chewy REDACTED

I want Enchantress but the phrasing "big villain" makes me think Surtur...

25. Gamma Burst

I have that feeling too. He might've unleashed something unexpectedly dangerous while doing that.
    Now that you talked about this major consequences, i really can't wait to know some plot details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.