Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle between two kingdoms = light/dark elves

Mads is out and wasn't confirmed, just speculation.

It was said he was n talks, so that's confirmation he was at least almost in the movie

Thursday Mourning is a creative working title for the movie, lol.

light/dark elves = crap
tumblr_m3mj04rLA41qd16l5.gif

Chewy stop it now!!! I'm trying to get over my Tom Hiddleston fixation and that does not help.

The elf on elf rivalry is the kind of thing that can be improved upon on film. Like The Hulk :oldrazz:

Well, I admit that the prospect of the Elves being the main/only antagonists doesn't get me excited. But... it doesn't seem very likely.

I'm really digging the title. Seems like they might be hoping a little bit of "The Dark Knight" sequel magic might rub off on this film. Maybe with the idea that it's going to be more epic and darker than the first Thor film. I certainly hope so.

Enchantress is not in this....the new reports seems to suggest that.

I'm kinda glad about this.....female villains tend to suck big time.

[BLACKOUT]Talia in Dark Knight Rises...one of the worst villainess on screen, undeveloped character, lack of screen time......and the lamest cheesy death scene ever[/BLACKOUT]
You should put that whole last thing in spoilers. There are people around who havent seen the movie

Last edited:
Battle between two kingdoms = light/dark elves

Why would Dark Elves be fighting Light Elves....? :huh:

Despite the WoW/D&D sound of the two "tribes," Light Elves are nothing like "Elves" as fantasy knows them. They're just shiny happy people, and most of them wouldn't even dream of using weapons. There's no record of Dark Elves and Light Elves ever fighting each other in the comics.

Besides, the casting descriptions I've read about for extras in London don't particularly sound like Light Elves *or* Dark Elves: heavily tattooed people, ugly and scarred and "extreme" looking people, "fire working" people, military and ex-military, and chicks with hot bods willing to wear bikinis on set.

Sounds more like a circus or a freak show.

Interesting...sounds to me like they're casting for minions of Hel. I'm just theorizing there's a banishment to realm Odin can monitor closely that's in store for Loki in the sequel?

Thor arriving to save the day from feuding kingdoms sound sweet, hopefully he does it with an epic display of power/strength.

With all the news the last days, I wonder when we will get actual casting news...

It's so exciting to think that all the news is now going to start dribbling in.Hope we don't have to wait too long for the first photos and set news.

It's definitely unusual (in a good way) to know that we just saw Thor this year in "The Avengers", let alone last year in his own and first film feature..and yet we'll still be seeing him again next year, while getting news about his film later on this year.lol

It's like, if you're especially a die hard Thor fan, then it's like Christmas every day almost since there won't really be a long dry period of Thor news and developments.lol

it's going to weird waiting till avengers 2 after thor 3 after seeing both thor and loki every year previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"