Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see this movie but I have a few issues:

1. I'm still suffering from a nasty sinus cold that has put me in a foul mood.

2. I have a check but no money since banks are not open on Sunday.

I suppose I'll see it on this coming Thursday or Friday evening, I don't know. I do know I have to get rid of this cold though.
Sinus colds are horrible. They feel like they are there to annoy you the entire time. Sorry man. I hope it clears up soon and you are able to enjoy the film.

Sinus colds are horrible. They feel like they are there to annoy you the entire time. Sorry man. I hope it clears up soon and you are able to enjoy the film.

I just need as much rest as I can get, relying on my Dayquil pills, and fluids and I should be well enough to watch this movie this week. I just didn't want to ruin anyone's experience by coughing and hacking throughout the movie from my healing throat that's been itching. Once I see it I will do my best to weigh in my opinion of it.

I just need as much rest as I can get, relying on my Dayquil pills, and fluids and I should be well enough to watch this movie this week. I just didn't want to ruin anyone's experience by coughing and hacking throughout the movie from my healing throat that's been itching. Once I see it I will do my best to weigh in my opinion of it.
It is nice to know there are still some courteous film goers out there. I look forward to you thoughts. :)

I will do my best to be as detailed and intelligent with my critique for you. ^_^
:up:

On the courteous moviegoer front, someone actually had their cellphone ringtone on during my second viewing of TDW. It range twice during the film.

courteous moviegoer? never heard of it. multiple people brought their babies into this movie. then there's the clappers who freak out and clap when stan lee cameos.

courteous moviegoer? never heard of it. multiple people brought their babies into this movie. then there's the clappers who freak out and clap when stan lee cameos.
Someone did bring what looked like a new born to my second showing. So small, so adorable and she was very quiet until the credits. Then she just let go.

I always hate it when the person sitting in next seat or a row front of my seat starts coughing or takes out his tablet to read something.

When I went to see Unstoppable ,
A girl was talking on her cellphone .
She was Just a few seats down.
I tried to put up with it .
Finally, I asked her if she would please turn her phone off.
She was so startled she dropped her phone!

Someone did bring what looked like a new born to my second showing. So small, so adorable and she was very quiet until the credits. Then she just let go.

She must have wanted Thor 3 right then and there. :woot:

Saw it last night! so much better than the first. It could have been a bit longer and the could have been more action and less comedic relief in the final battle but other than that, great

And the way Kurse beat Thor...he's never been beat so badly before I bet, haha

That would have also been a good death for Loki if he stayed dead...they kinda wasted that

Saw it last night! so much better than the first. It could have been a bit longer and the could have been more action and less comedic relief in the final battle but other than that, great

And the way Kurse beat Thor...he's never been beat so badly before I bet, haha

That would have also been a good death for Loki if he stayed dead...they kinda wasted that

don't get why people think that

what they did with Loki was infinitely better than leaving him dead

I still have no idea what...

Cap said in his cameo. The crowd cheered so loud and long for the fact he showed up that nobody heard a word he said. Kinda ruins the impact since I'll know it's coming next time I have the chance to actually hear him. :csad:

Did they cut out some of the aerial shots of Asgard?

There was a shot in the first trailer when it's a shot going in-between two mountain peaks, revealing Asgard. Or did I just miss it?

Also, you can tell they shot the scene with Loki morphing into Cap at the last minute. The quality looked rushed, with green screen and everything looking videoy.

Last edited:
I still have no idea what...

Cap said in his cameo. The crowd cheered so loud and long for the fact he showed up that nobody heard a word he said. Kinda ruins the impact since I'll know it's coming next time I have the chance to actually hear him. :csad:
Someone on IMDb has this as the dialogue (can't verify if it's fully accurate as, like you, the audience was laughing and cheering so much..... same thing happened in Avengers with Thor's "he's adopted?" line, it took several viewings before I caught what Banner said right after that *lol*):

"Cameo" dialogue:
"Oh this is much better! Oooo, costume's a bit much, so tight! You can feel the righteousness surging. Want to have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Ameri..."

Someone on IMDb has this as the dialogue (can't verify if it's fully accurate as, like you, the audience was laughing and cheering so much..... same thing happened in Avengers with Thor's "he's adopted?" line, it took several viewings before I caught what Banner said right after that *lol*):

"Cameo" dialogue:
"Oh this is much better! Oooo, costume's a bit much, so tight! You can feel the righteousness surging. Want to have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Ameri..."

Evans was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"