Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgiving me for believing the hundreds of news stories circling the globe reporting otherwise.

Those same stories also report the success of his book sales since the movie came out. It's on the NYT bestsellers list as I type this.

Even MORE stories point out that he's writing new books that will likely serve as the sequel to the movie (bypassing the books he already wrote).

Yeah, he's not getting anything out of this WT. :up:

I don't care whether he gets anything out of it or not. If the story isn't accurate, then it isn't. But lose the condescending attitude plz.

I don't care whether he gets anything out of it or not. If the story isn't accurate, then it isn't. But lose the condescending attitude plz.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to be condescending, but your reply was kind of combative.

Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

Everybody just calm down. We're all good friends here. :)

living in a cgi pipeorgan and mariokart....just hilarious:up:

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. It is a very tongue in cheek "critique" of the first Thor movie to coincide with the release of The Dark World.
hahahaha Love it!!

Sorry. I wasn't trying to be condescending, but your reply was kind of combative.

Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting? :csad:

Aaaaaand… y'all, I'm a sad, desperate panda for pawning my toddler off on Friday to daycare for the first time ever so Mamma can get her THOR ON!!

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Man at Arms creating the Mighty Mjolnir. :awesome:

[YT]?v=A3rT-J0XW6M[/YT]

Me I'm going this weekend with mom to see it opening weekend, never done that before. So this is gonna be kinda exciting.

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Man at Arms creating the Mighty Mjolnir. :awesome:

[YT]?v=A3rT-J0XW6M[/YT]
I haven't seen that one yet. I haven't seen anything from him since I think last year

Me I'm going this weekend with mom to see it opening weekend, never done that before. So this is gonna be kinda exciting.
I'm hoping to see it before then, but, it's not looking like there's going to be a prescreening

Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting? :csad:

Aaaaaand… y'all, I'm a sad, desperate panda for pawning my toddler off on Friday to daycare for the first time ever so Mamma can get her THOR ON!!

Sorry! Here, have this:

tumblr_mvrhdea8VH1rt6kpxo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvrhdea8VH1rt6kpxo1_250.gif

Can any of you folks who have seen it say whether it has 'opening credits' or if it just jumps right into the story?

Thank you!

I think it just came out today. There's a video out there somewhere of Loki talking with kids. :)
This makes me feel a bit better. I wanted to know how I could have missed this for a while. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"