Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me laugh too.

You got magic, flying, all kinds of creatures/magic beings and interdimensional rainbow beam yet you rid around on horse back :funny:

Even the Black knight has a flying horse those asgardians need to up their game :cwink:

Yeah, if you stop to think about it, they really ought to have the infrastructure and technical know-how (and political will) to get that bridge repaired. Much as I would enjoy having Jane provide the key to restoring it (so that she plays a role in the story more substantial than being a love interest and/or McGuffin), if they are unable to repair their own bridge after 2.25 - 2.5 years (estimated interval between end of Thor1 and start of Thor2), that really would not reflect well on Asgard.

Up their game indeed!

Yeah, Tumblr has a picture of Tom Hiddleston from an Iceland airport today. I guess he just arrived.

So Skurge and Malekith encounter Thor there (wherever "There" is supposed to represent); but it *is* interesting that Hiddie just showed up at the airport. I think he *is* going to have a bigger role than they're letting on right now....I (now) don't think he'll just get his life/death sentence and be exiled from the rest of the movie.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a vissually stunning movie.

Man I wish We'd get SOME kind of art at LEAST. lol

So Skurge and Malekith encounter Thor there (wherever "There" is supposed to represent); but it *is* interesting that Hiddie just showed up at the airport. I think he *is* going to have a bigger role than they're letting on right now....I (now) don't think he'll just get his life/death sentence and be exiled from the rest of the movie.

Jaimie Alexander has been in NYC the past handful days. You'd think that where ever Thor and Loki go, the Warriors Three and Sif would go too, right? So you're probably correct in more Loki screen time.

heh, Almost forgot.
Lastnight on Supernatural there was an auction of all kinds of Mythic Relics and MJOLNIR was bought by a guy who had a Frost Giants Finger. lol
Sam ends up using Mjolnir on a demon lol
mjolnironsupernatural.png

Last edited:
Jaimie Alexander has been in NYC the past handful days. You'd think that where ever Thor and Loki go, the Warriors Three and Sif would go too, right? So you're probably correct in more Loki screen time.

Jaimie Alexander is undergoing physical therapy after sustaining an injury on the set. She is expected to be away from filming for a month. So I agree with you that, under other circumstances, we would have the Warriors Three and Sif most anytime Thor is in a fight (with or without Loki). As it is, they may have to do a last minute rewrite to allow for Alexander to be away from the film that long and yet keep the production on schedule.

heh, Almost forgot.
Lastnight on Supernatural there was an auction of all kinds of Mythic Relics and MJOLNIR was bought by a guy who had a Frost Giants Finger. lol

Wait so Sam, Lucifer's vessel, Winchester was worthy?:cwink:

Jaimie Alexander is undergoing physical therapy after sustaining an injury on the set. She is expected to be away from filming for a month. So I agree with you that, under other circumstances, we would have the Warriors Three and Sif most anytime Thor is in a fight (with or without Loki). As it is, they may have to do a last minute rewrite to allow for Alexander to be away from the film that long and yet keep the production on schedule.
They Can CGI her into scenes. They did it before when Warriors Three and Sif entered town. Volstagg's not IN the actual scene because they ORIGINALLY had him on the Rooftop stealing the Shield agent's burgers king. lol

They Can CGI her into scenes. They did it before when Warriors Three and Sif entered town. Volstagg's not IN the actual scene because they ORIGINALLY had him on the Rooftop stealing the Shield agent's burgers king. lol

I have to think that it's only going to look effective for her doing stuff like walking around. For any fighting, it seems like it would be hard to CGI her in and have it look right.

I dunno, maybe if they have Alexander do some green screen work later. But I'm skeptical.

Re: agents on the rooftop. Apparently there was also an exchange where they're bored out of their minds monitoring Thor. But the S.H.I.E.L.D. base is bugging them about an update:
AGENT CALE Tell them he's eating eggs.
AGENT GARRETT Scrambled or fried? (Cale glares at him.)
AGENT CALE
(INTO COMM-LINK) Target is eating eggs, sir. We'll keep you posted.

lol.

I have to think that it's only going to look effective for her doing stuff like walking around. For any fighting, it seems like it would be hard to CGI her in and have it look right.

I dunno, maybe if they have Alexander do some green screen work later. But I'm skeptical.

Re: agents on the rooftop. Apparently there was also an exchange where they're bored out of their minds monitoring Thor. But the S.H.I.E.L.D. base is bugging them about an update:
AGENT CALE Tell them he's eating eggs.
AGENT GARRETT Scrambled or fried? (Cale glares at him.)
AGENT CALE (INTO COMM-LINK) Target is eating eggs, sir. We'll keep you posted.

lol.
Well to add to the scene Volstagg walks up from behind and smashes their heads together and grabs the burgers. lol
Anyway what WE saw where Volstagg's out front of Fandral, Hogun, and Sif was added later. I also Recall something about Thomas was late getting to the set as well and they filmmed anyway.

heh, Almost forgot.

So damn cool.

Ohhh, ok. I thought she did some PT in London but probably has more connections in the US for more PT. :)

heh, Almost forgot.
Hehe, I've been meaning to watch Supernatural for a long time now, looks like I have another reason to do so!

Ohhh, ok. I thought she did some PT in London but probably has more connections in the US for more PT. :)

Yes, she also did some PT in London immediately after her injury.

Perhaps the current phase of her therapy is pretty standard, and could be done at any decent facility. If that's the case, she may have preferred to have come to the US once she was cleared to travel. She did remark in a tweet that she would be closer to family in NY.

Hehe, I've been meaning to watch Supernatural for a long time now, looks like I have another reason to do so!
I love it. A few seasons back Loki was on a few episodes :D

That makes me laugh too.

You got magic, flying, all kinds of creatures/magic beings and interdimensional rainbow beam yet you rid around on horse back :funny:

Even the Black knight has a flying horse those asgardians need to up their game :cwink:
lol they did ...kinda. Loki gave birth to Slepnir hahaha he added 4 more legs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"