Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
...anybody catch the "SWORD Database" reference in that alternate Thor clip released today? Awesome that SWORD is proven to be part of the MCU. :)

Sorry, I didn´t read ALL of the posts before writing.
I didn´t know it was a rehersal you were referring to.

tumblrmdsy3i9vyq1qmszf7.jpg
156751550.jpg

72fccee4331111e28eb9220.jpg

That's where I'm putting my money.
One guy is supposed to be Fandral, dipping Darcy gallantly; the other is supposed to be Jane's rehearsal stand-in, and Jane is going to literally jump Thor's bones.

Sounds like they're filming a reunion shot.

Her jumping on him would be adorable since she is so small but I haven't seen any Fandral pictures posted unless I missed them.

Zach went back to LA as of the 14th I think, I suppose he could have returned but I dont think skinny guy looks a thing like him so am leaning towards some new boyfriend for Darcy.

I luuurrvvee Jane's red wellies. How often do you see a female lead covered up head to toe and in Wellingtons? Both she and Darcy are wonderfully subversive in a blockbuster and its probably part of the reason this forum section has more women than any other.

okay, so this video is CRAZY that Frigga posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrxHDzyLqjE

From what I can tell. Selvig and Jane hurry through the building, some dark elves rush up the steps into the building, and put up weapons at Jane and Selvig, somebody comes from the direction Jane and Selvig came from and says something to them (not Thor), and the Dark Elves chase him rather than go after Jane and Selvig (they just stand there), then when they are gone Malekith comes in and walks calmly towards Jane and Selvig who just stand there. Then apparently Thor arrives from behind Jane and Selvig because next thing you know Thor with red cape is pushing Malekith backwards (Malekith is not jumped up on him, just being pushed back) they go out of view. Jane and Selvig just keep standing there (I can tell this is Jane because she appears to have red boots on, btw and Selvig has that bag). Then two people seeming in regular earth clothes who have been waiting behind the pillars in view of the camera run over to them. I am assuming this is Darcy in the grey coat and skinny guy. (coming in the same direction Malekith came from)

I do not think the guy who comes in and distracts the Dark Elves from Jane and Selvig (they do see them there) is Thor. But the Elves definitely seem interested in pursuing him. Intriguing. It looks like he's distracting their attention from Jane and Selvig.

Last edited:
I doubt Captain Britian will be in Thor 2 as I think we would have heard something by now, but it would have made for a great appearance, and the reference to Merlyn would have worked well as well, given all of the magic being used in the Thor movies it would have fit right in.

Surfer

Yeah I dont think he will appear either but I certainly think they could reference something that's stems from his mythos.... Kinda how SHIELD was referenced in the Incredible Hulk without having a actual presence. Lol it might be a long shot, but I'm so hoping we get some throwaway line like the one I mentioned, a lovely Easter egg to fans.

...anybody catch the "SWORD Database" reference in that alternate Thor clip released today? Awesome that SWORD is proven to be part of the MCU. :)

I think I missed it, can u post the link to the vid again? would love to see that!

You guys think all this stuff is near the beginning, or the end?

Well technically it wasn't used in the actual cut of the film, so there's no guarantee of it's existence in the established MCU ....... yet.

Extremely large pic from today's shoot

tumblr_mdst47aUjU1qkj77do3_1280.jpg

And found these which were recently uploaded, but I think from the Bourne Wood shoot.

originaliy.jpg

original1xa.jpg

:wow: I wouldnt want those guys riding towards me in a dark forest! Yikes!

thanks marvel freshman! :)

Extremely large pic from today's shoot

tumblr_mdst47aUjU1qkj77do3_1280.jpg

And found these which were recently uploaded, but I think from the Bourne Wood shoot.

originaliy.jpg

original1xa.jpg

Thanks for posting marvel_freshman. I am really loving those last pics from the bourne woods set. It looks all kinds of awesome.

Surfer

Um, hello - girl from tumblr here. Kinda thought it was easier to make an account on here than to randomly post stuff on my blog and hope you guys see it.
So, yeah, just to clarify; the guy that falls over and the guy that jumps on Thor are two different people :)
If you want to ask me/double check about anything else, go ahead; I realise the post might be kinda confusing to read (it was pretty damn confusing to watch so). Er. Yep :)
WELCOME ABOARD!! Yeah ANY extra eyes and ears helps us ALOT. lol

Sorry, I didn´t read ALL of the posts before writing.
I didn´t know it was a rehersal you were referring to.

No harm done. Sometimes thing can get confusing around here when coming in mid-topic.

Surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"