Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
People make Grown Ups hits and other movies hit here like Twilight and other films. So safe to assume reasonable processing of thought may not be in full capability and capacity, reason of Tron bombing so badly was dumb choice of color scheme. Peoples reject thiese things... REmember overall audience intelligent ok but most can also be judgemental and confuze over what may appear to be simple but really big thing deals ok. Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience. Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite, Blue with Blue on Tron happened and it was rejected, very same reason for Captain America costume made so much fun of in Avenger despite movie being hit. Members in viewing public DISCERN that this is copy or poor inspiration from other prior work without any CREDITING of prior film work (Tron should have credit to Avatar, Avenger should have credit to AVatar simple, then audience will appreciate more).

Jose (or Jorge as known in inner circles) Kosinski now wise with Oblivion. Choose BIG BIG STAR in terms of Tom Cruise, immediately distinguishes film, and WHITE color palate... no stupid blue copying or neon dark blue. He makes film look so visually unique, Beautiful desolation as he say, everything WHITE, CRYSTAL, NEW FRESH against desolate backdrop... Something that CATCHES EYE in audience EYE that makes one go to see film. FRESH new LOOK that's absolutely key.

Now why introduce character that has EXACT same costume even with some of you as you say horse face (he's not a horse, he's an alien... why would they have Horse in Thor costume and make up, SHEESH). IT will so so silly to see Thor with unique viking like red cape costume and horse-man Beta Ray bill WITH EXACT Same costume fighting alongside. No fun, no uniqueness, just double role... stupid and CONFUSING (Multiplicity with 8 Michael Keaton, why no one watch? Stupid cuz all the same actor walking all around, NEED FRESHNESS, You HAVE to put in time to develop NEW LOOK, not have same actor or same looking going around).

This is clear cut case if they introduce Horse Ray Bill that people WILL EASILY confuse. Red capes both flying around with long distance CGI shots, who is hitting who? Which one is hitting on Malakeith? Can't make out unless you clearly see up close which is stupid then you can't see action shot of hammer striking Dark Elves or Malakeith. Why even introduce characters that look the same

Reason for EXACT same dumb idea of putting in BIzarro into Superman, No one want to see this as one wants to see FRESH NEW LOOKING DIFFERENT characters... not just same, it's copying, and totally confusing. Audiences will confuse both and just reject outright...

I lost it when he mentioned Multiplicity and Michael Keaton. LOL!

People make Grown Ups hits and other movies hit here like Twilight and other films. So safe to assume reasonable processing of thought may not be in full capability and capacity, reason of Tron bombing so badly was dumb choice of color scheme. Peoples reject thiese things... REmember overall audience intelligent ok but most can also be judgemental and confuze over what may appear to be simple but really big thing deals ok. Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience. Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite, Blue with Blue on Tron happened and it was rejected, very same reason for Captain America costume made so much fun of in Avenger despite movie being hit. Members in viewing public DISCERN that this is copy or poor inspiration from other prior work without any CREDITING of prior film work (Tron should have credit to Avatar, Avenger should have credit to AVatar simple, then audience will appreciate more).

Jose (or Jorge as known in inner circles) Kosinski now wise with Oblivion. Choose BIG BIG STAR in terms of Tom Cruise, immediately distinguishes film, and WHITE color palate... no stupid blue copying or neon dark blue. He makes film look so visually unique, Beautiful desolation as he say, everything WHITE, CRYSTAL, NEW FRESH against desolate backdrop... Something that CATCHES EYE in audience EYE that makes one go to see film. FRESH new LOOK that's absolutely key.

Now why introduce character that has EXACT same costume even with some of you as you say horse face (he's not a horse, he's an alien... why would they have Horse in Thor costume and make up, SHEESH). IT will so so silly to see Thor with unique viking like red cape costume and horse-man Beta Ray bill WITH EXACT Same costume fighting alongside. No fun, no uniqueness, just double role... stupid and CONFUSING (Multiplicity with 8 Michael Keaton, why no one watch? Stupid cuz all the same actor walking all around, NEED FRESHNESS, You HAVE to put in time to develop NEW LOOK, not have same actor or same looking going around).

This is clear cut case if they introduce Horse Ray Bill that people WILL EASILY confuse. Red capes both flying around with long distance CGI shots, who is hitting who? Which one is hitting on Malakeith? Can't make out unless you clearly see up close which is stupid then you can't see action shot of hammer striking Dark Elves or Malakeith. Why even introduce characters that look the same

Reason for EXACT same dumb idea of putting in BIzarro into Superman, No one want to see this as one wants to see FRESH NEW LOOKING DIFFERENT characters... not just same, it's copying, and totally confusing. Audiences will confuse both and just reject outright...
Too much blue.

Blue.

Wat. Wat.

WAT.

Jose (Jorge) Kosinski. Oh my goodness what a rich post :lmao:

my head hurts. I feel bad that we're all mocking this person, but at least make some logical sense.

I'm gonna put you down as not a fan of the Sarah Jessica Parker fan-casting.

You made sense here. Bill won't have a big , or any role, in THOR 2 but the costume issues will always be a problem.

I really hope English is not your first language.

Too much blue.

Blue.

Was Michael Keaton blue in Multiplicity? I'm just asking, because, you know, that would tend to alienate audiences too.

(Definitely voting for Echostation's post for Post of the Year. What judge do I have to bribe to ensure a win here?)

tumblr_mkn4srAJrm1ro55weo2_250.gif

I don't ask for much; all that I ask for is that we get a moment or two (that's not cut from the film) of seeing Thor doing something directly that involves him saving some innocent civilians during the mayhem that takes place while he's on Earth since we've not seen him do anything like that. He's been strictly portrayed as a prince and warrior, with the "superhero" aspect being played to a minimum for him in the MCU.

I agree, the earliest he should appear is Thor 3 for the reason you mentioned. Although, I'm down for him appearing even later than that.

Yeah I'd prefer if he appeared later, especially since Balder hasn't even been introduced yet

Balder for me. He and Thor don't have to be brothers. Just very close friends that view each other as brothers.

I'd definately put Balder over Bill, he'd be seen as more unique plus he's more important to Thor's mythos overall.

I don't ask for much; all that I ask for is that we get a moment or two (that's not cut from the film) of seeing Thor doing something directly that involves him saving some innocent civilians during the mayhem that takes place while he's on Earth since we've not seen him do anything like that. He's been strictly portrayed as a prince and warrior, with the "superhero" aspect being played to a minimum for him in the MCU.

He's gonna be on Earth taking on an invasion alone, it's a safe bet that he'll have quite a few of those moments.

Last edited:

He sacrificed himself to the destroyer to save all the innocent people in that town! What do you have to do to get a little recognition as a hero on these boards?:whatever:

After the sizzle reel, Dark World is still firmly my favorite going into Phase 2, but Winter Solider isn't looking too bad right now either. I can't wait to see the Thor fight footage "finished". Hard to capture his awesome in BTS footage.

After the sizzle reel, Dark World is still firmly my favorite going into Phase 2, but Winter Solider isn't looking too bad right now either. I can't wait to see the Thor fight footage "finished". Hard to capture his awesome in BTS footage.

I'm basically chomping at the bit to see some coherent footage and to get a glimpse of Alan Taylor's take on this franchise ..... waiting 2.5 more weeks is gonna kill me.
42.gif

He sacrificed himself to the destroyer to save all the innocent people in that town! What do you have to do to get a little recognition as a hero on these boards?:whatever:

I meant when he's fully powered. I'm not saying that he hasn't shown any acts of heroism. I'm just saying that it'd be nice to see him using his abilities in those kind of acts as opposed towards being used strictly for a offensive assaults at the enemy.

The one thing about Thor is that his battles can cause quite a bit of collateral damage. Kind of like Superman vs. Zod Trio in Superman II. Would be nice to see how he deals with that.

Echostation, you certainly dont help yourself. God only knows what you think of the Smurfs and the Blue Man Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"