Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll listen to the critics over the stubbornness of overzealous fanboys and girls that aren't getting everything their way. I cannot wait for IM3, but seriously BRING ON THOR! wahooo!

Contrary to what everyone seems to think here, people are entitled to their own opinions. If they can justify their reactions to something, if they can honestly justify their own reactions, or really think they can, well then that gives them a damn opinion, and they have every right to have it, regardless of what others think, it's still an actual opinion, just because it differs, doesn't mean they should be stepped on. I personally prefer similar to the comics, but I am open for change. I will make this clear, I don't have a problem with the supposed twist, I just have a problem with the twist being, it. because it seems too obvious, and I would expect that there is more to it than we think, because it just doesn't make full sense, based on what I've heard and fiege's words, I am convinced there's more to that.

and dude, honestly enough now lol I know you have your opinion, but god, you don't have to call out and label the people like that EVERY freakin time it gets brought up, ..jesus, it comes off very condescending

I've never once called people out or acted like their opinions are wrong, I think you read my posts in the wrong way. My criticisms being brought up in that post you quoted was that people are jumping to giant conclusions due to a context change from comics to film without having seen the film at all. if you're arguing a point and standing on that ground of not seeing the final product then the opinion one presents is basically invalid.

I haven't brought my opinions into the boards much, I like to wait and see, watch the final product then form an opinion and thats the mindset I post with. People jump to giant conclusions from a behind the scenes picture or early reviews of a movie that they haven't seen themselves yet. Granted they are allowed to do that, I'm not saying they can't. But it's a bit silly to essentially judge a book by its cover.

I've never once called people out or acted like their opinions are wrong, I think you read my posts in the wrong way. My criticisms being brought up in that post you quoted was that people are jumping to giant conclusions due to a context change from comics to film without having seen the film at all. if you're arguing a point and standing on that ground of not seeing the final product then the opinion one presents is basically invalid.

I haven't brought my opinions into the boards much, I like to wait and see, watch the final product then form an opinion and thats the mindset I post with. People jump to giant conclusions from a behind the scenes picture or early reviews of a movie that they haven't seen themselves yet. Granted they are allowed to do that, I'm not saying they can't. But it's a bit silly to essentially judge a book by its cover.

Ok. We'll leave it as a misunderstanding. I thought you were referring to the people who just didnt like the twist cause he's different from 616. Didnt realize you were talking about the people using that as the deciding factor of how good the movie was... My bad :p but even for them so, I don't think labeling in a bit of a condescending way is really necessary, it is still just as much as an opinion, ya know?? Anyway... How bout that poster!?

Ok. We'll leave it as a misunderstanding. I thought you were referring to the people who just didnt like the twist cause he's different from 616. Didnt realize you were talking about the people using that as the deciding factor of how good the movie was... My bad :p but even for them so, I don't think labeling in a bit of a condescending way is really necessary, it is still just as much as an opinion, ya know?? Anyway... How bout that poster!?

I'll admit, I took a minor jab with the stubbornness comment, but yeah wait and see then judge is my main point. but yeah, poster!! hope it's desktop background worthy :)

I'll admit, I took a minor jab with the stubbornness comment, but yeah wait and see then judge is my main point. but yeah, poster!! hope it's desktop background worthy :)

Thinking the same thing. Bet my ass I have a dream about the movie tonight lol

The Iron Man 3 threads are hilarious. So many hands being wrung and pearls being clutched :awesome:

I can't even open the IM3 News & Spec thread any more. Nobody in there has actually seen the movie, yet 99% of them know with absolute certainty that it's horrible. Once I caught wind of the massive surge of nerdrage on the horizon I cleared out.

I love how movie reactions are nearly 100% glowing for IM3, and yet somehow the mood in there is nearing funeral levels.

And that's what's most ridiculous about it. People who have seen the movie love it, while a bunch of folks who've only read spoilers are going on about how awful it is. It's mind-boggling.

I can't even open the IM3 News & Spec thread any more. Nobody in there has actually seen the movie, yet 99% of them know with absolute certainty that it's horrible. Once I caught wind of the massive surge of nerdrage on the horizon I cleared out.

And that's what's most ridiculous about it. People who have seen the movie love it, while a bunch of folks who've only read spoilers are going on about how awful it is. It's mind-boggling.
Urgh. Wish me luck... I'll be diving in in about an hour or so. :)

Urgh. Wish me luck... I'll be diving in in about an hour or so. :)

Good luck. If you're not back in an hour we'll send a search party. :cwink:

Back. That thread is currently the equivalent of Annihilus' mind. Arrrggghhh... buzzing! :)

It's not looking to good for goldie locks, he's gonna have to do some seriously epic **** to compete with MOS.

Snyder can pull off crazy over the top action with MOS, which it fits. I think Thor TDW will have its own style of action. If they can top the frost giant fight in the first movie, coupled with some airborne attacks, I am in.

I expect MoS to have more stylized action while Taylor's TWD will probably have more brutal action. Both are okay by me.

thorrealdeal-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

872425b1jw1e3vdewsdvxj20le0uktdb.jpg

T"Challa;25642283 said:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

OMG, to say that I love this feels like a severe and utter understatement....:hrt::hrt::hrt:

*looks at current desktop wallpaper....looks back at image*

Sorry Wolverine, you've officially been booted :oldrazz:

That poster is gorgeous. Marvel delivered the goods once again. Somebody must have whipped their trailer department into shape after The Avengers had such lackluster ones.

Thor is already swinging in this exclusive reveal of the "Thor: The Dark World" teaser poster

Iron Man might be the next Marvel super hero to hit theaters in May, but Thor is already making some noise.

As this exclusive reveal of Thor: The Dark World teaser poster shows, Chris Hemsworth's Nordic demigod is already ready for action in advance of the Nov. 8 release date.

"It doesn't get much badder than Chris Hemsworth as Thor," says Marvel president of production Kevin Feige of the solo image.

And that's bad for Christopher Eccleston, who plays the new foe Malekith in Dark World.

Feige says that the poster was taken from a typical shooting day during the second Thor solo adventure, this time directed by Alan Taylor (Game of Thrones).

"It's rare that you have a poster that is just Chris Hemsworth shooting on the set," says Feige. "But he just looks like Thor. We just put in some lightning, and he's got his hammer and you're there. It's just an incredibly striking image."

The Dark World will see Thor reunited with his love Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) and his troublesome brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/04/19/thor-the-dark-world-chris-hemsworth/2096603/

Music by Carter Burwell.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo[/YT]

Seriously that poster is all kinds of win.

I want to be Chris Hemsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"