Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL MUTHA****IN YEAH! best poster, period! I am more excited for this RIGHT NOW than I am for ironman 3

ps look at my new avyyy

poster looks good except for one funny thing. It says "in cinemas soon". So whoever put that on the poster calls 6 1/2 months soon?

Beautiful poster.

Although, it is odd not seeing any other studio logo (aside from Marvel's) on the poster. Would've thought Disney would've put their Touchstone Pictures logo next to it. They usually do that for PG-13 to R-rated fare they produce, they just release it under a different name.

Beautiful poster.

Although, it is odd not seeing any other studio logo (aside from Marvel's) on the poster. Would've thought Disney would've put their Touchstone Pictures logo next to it. They usually do that for PG-13 to R-rated fare they produce, they just release it under a different name.

yes poster looks killer. I thought they would use the Touchstone logo as well. Maybe Disney wants to show how Marvel can be a part of Disney and stand on its own at the same time. Nice to see the Paramount logo gone. Now give me the trailer!!!

yes poster looks killer. I thought they would use the Touchstone logo as well. Maybe Disney wants to show how Marvel can be a part of Disney and stand on its own at the same time. Nice to see the Paramount logo gone. Now give me the trailer!!!

More than likely, from here on out, the MCU films will just have the Marvel logo and go from there. No Disney or Touchstone logo. Just Marvel. It's a smart move.

The trailer doesn't hit until next Tuesday.

Gorgeous poster, just like the beautiful IM3 ones. Disney's marketing/graphics department are legit fantastic. Puts everything from the first films promo images to utter shame.

It doesn't surprise me that much that it's just the Marvel logo on there (no Disney, no Touchstone)... I've figured for a while that Disney was probably going to treat Marvel much like it does the Touchstone subsidiary, and let it be the studio that puts out the CBM films. No additional logos needed.

If that makes sense (it's Friday, my brain is ready for work to be over)

Interesting that they aren't using the logo shown at SDCC like IM3.

Anyway, I love how Marvel movie posters are now focusing solely on the characters they're based on and isn't a bunch of floating heads of the entire cast anymore.

I Love it and think its awesome. It catches your attention right away, really looking forward to this film.

poster looks good except for one funny thing. It says "in cinemas soon". So whoever put that on the poster calls 6 1/2 months soon?
Soon is such a subjective term that it can be used any number of ways and still be true.

T"Challa;25642283 said:
872425b1jw1e3vdewsdvxj20le0uktdb.jpg

Lightning. Huge storm. Badass pose. Hemsworth looking like a beast.

Acceptable.

Mjölnir;25643627 said:
It's soon for those that are used to eating the Golden Apples of Idunn so it suits the context. ;)
What's soon to those who are over 1000 years anyways? 6.5 months is like a weekend to them.

This is my most anticipated CBM of 2013.

Nice poster, but really looking forward to seeing Taylor's asthetic next week. I'm hoping/expecting to see some action that comes across as more feral then what we saw in the Avengers or the MoS trailer.

Very nice poster! Marvel's been on fire, lately. :thor:
Can't wait for the trailer next Tuesday. :3

It makes people look into the film more by not giving a date. Instead of having them think 'November is ages away'

The poster is awesome, just perfect. And trailer confirmed, only 4 days. I feel like

Sheldon_zpse11e5088.gif

:woot:

Awesome poster. I wish this was coming out sooner, I need to get the bad taste of Iron Man 3 out of my mouth

The poster is awesome, just perfect. And trailer confirmed, only 4 days. I feel like

Sheldon_zpse11e5088.gif

:woot:

I think Sheldon needs one of those golden apples. I dont need one now. Maybe by Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"