Sequels Thor 4 Main Villain

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This thread is about discussion which villain you want to see in a potential Thor 4 film and why.

My top 5 are Celestials, Desak, Perrikus, Midgard Serpent, and Cul.

Feel free to mention how you want them integrated into the MCU.

Perrikus & The Dark Gods
latest

Character Info - Perrikus (Earth-616)

Gorr The God Butcher

Z-5pSSVu.jpg

Character Info - Gorr (God Butcher) (Earth-616)

Mangog

250px-Mangog.jpg

Character Info - Mangog (Earth-616)

Cul Borson

5443168-cul.jpg

Character Info - Cul Borson (Earth-616)

Desak The Godslayer

desak_rev.jpg

Character Info - Desak Sterixian (Earth-616)

The Enchantress

4593322-arcanepowerenchantress7.jpg

Character Info - Amora (Earth-616)

Midgard Serpent

e5ab0e587c53cf5d769852aca42a3890--midgard-serpent.jpg

Character Info - Jormungand (Earth-616)

Seth
seth.jpg

Character Info - Seth (Earth-616)

Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Chaos King)
200px-Mikaboshi2.jpg

Character Info - Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Earth-616)

Atum The Godeater (Demogorge)
atum7.jpg

Character Info - Atum (Earth-616)

Glory

hqdefault.jpg

Character Info - Glory (Marvel)

Celestials

Celestial_4th_host.jpg

Character Info - Celestials (Race)

Mephisto

mephisto.jpg

Character Info - Mephisto (Earth-616)

Those Who Sit Above The Shadow
latest

Character Info - Those Who Sit Above in Shadow (Earth-616)

The Wrecking Crew

latest

Character Info - Wrecking Crew (Earth-616)

Bor Burison (Thor's Grandfather)

bor_0.jpg

Character Info - Bor Burison (Earth-616)

Radioactive Man

latest

Character Info - Chen Lu (Earth-616)

Bloodaxe

250px-Bloodaxe.jpg

Character Info - Jackie Lukus (Earth-616)

Ymir

hqdefault.jpg

Character Info - Ymir (Earth-616)

Karnilla

karnilla.jpg

Character Info - Karnilla (Earth-616)

The Absorbing Man

f2e89f73a5caecc6e230c1bafc5c8e03--absorbing-man-greatest-villains.jpg

Character Info - Carl Creel (Earth-616)

Last edited:
I'd really want Hela to return somehow. I tihnk MCU's weakness with villains is that they are only used once, when they return they are far more interesting - Thanos, Loki.

That said I don't know much about those villains who are listed and it's always fun to see new characters

I'd really want Hela to return somehow. I tihnk MCU's weakness with villains is that they are only used once, when they return they are far more interesting - Thanos, Loki.

That said I don't know much about those villains who are listed and it's always fun to see new characters

Yeah I'm about to add pictures of them with links to their wiki pages.

oh good I only know Enchantress who is cool but I guess that would be a bit similar to Loki with all the magic stuff

oh good I only know Enchantress who is cool but I guess that would be a bit similar to Loki with all the magic stuff

Okay I've added pictures of all the characters and links to their info under the pictures.

I want a strong physical villain that is a match for Thor this time out.

What about an Enchantress and Absorbing Man team up ?

Absorbing Man was always a favourite Thor villain of mine. I know he has appeared in AOS but there are ways around that.

What about an Enchantress and Absorbing Man team up ?

Absorbing Man was always a favourite Thor villain of mine. I know he has appeared in AOS but there are ways around that.

F******************k!

THAT'S who I was forgetting on this list, before I posted this I KNEW I was forgetting someone.

They can easily ignore the Aos version. If gotg is another team up/cross over like film similar to Thor3/CA3, I wouldn't be surprised if they would feature a Thor villain.

Why do you doubt a Thor 4 now that Hemsworth has renegotiated his contract and Taika has met with Marvel Studios about it?
I just don't see how Thor 4 is gonna happen when Marvel chose not to do CA4 and IR4, especially when those two earned more money at the box office. I would like to think they would want their superheroes to headline the same amount of non Avengers films to balance things out.

I think they would just feature Hemsworth in Avengers films and the other MCu films from now on but no more Thor solo films. Similar to how RDj only appeared in Avengers movies/Homecoming/Civil War after IR3.

I think they will do thor 4. He is he only avenger we have left in this timeline and they will want people to remember that. They cannot just bet on only newcomers in phase 4. And I doubt Hemsworth would be cool just with playing second fiddle and doing cameos

Renegotiating your contract just to appear in other character's films seems pretty weird.

I would pick Hela and Mangog.
Hela this time around would be the “brains” while Mangog the “muscle”.

Hela would return badly injured from the events of Ragnarok. Being the Goddess of Death is not a stretch that she couldn’t really die. She would be hanging out in Hel as the queen of the dead... Hela would be a shadow of her former self, with broken antlers, burned body... just like that concept art from the end of Ragnarok.

She would unleash Mangog to take out Thor for good and bring even more souls to her domain. Mangog is an unstoppable beast fueled by the hatted of billions of souls who where taken out by Odin in his thirst for conquest...

So we would have a strong connection all around. Hela being the Queen of the souls of the dead, Mangog feeding of from those souls... Hela also has that connection with Odin and their times of conquest... the revenge angle with Thor.

Thor would also need to team up with BRB in order to stand a chance against Mangog. BRB also has history with Surtur which would also line up well with Hela’s storyline.

If the MCU do a team up between Hela and Mephisto as the co-villains in a possible Thor 4 they'll get me back on board after completely wasting the opportunity to use both characters in IW and Endgame. Hela, now dead (and who has taken her rightful place as the Queen of Hel) and wanting revenge after the events of Ragnarok goes to her old foe Mephisto to bargain with him. If he and his demon army help her kill her brother and the remaining Asgardians (for defying her) and also helps her locate the lost Eternal Flame (it must be still around somewhere after Ragnarok because it can never go out) to bring her back to life and restore her full power, she'll help him conquer the universe. Of course, Hela being Hela she also plans to double-cross and overthrow Mephisto once she has her full power back so we would also have some good villain vs. villain action.

I's such a shame that the MCU has already wasted Mads Mikkelsen because he'd be absolutely perfect as Mephisto. :csad:

Mephisto_%28Earth-616%29_Journey_into_Mystery_Vol_1_625.png

Hela_%28Earth-616%29_Journey_into_Mystery_Vol_1_625.png

I like the idea of Bloodaxe or Radioactive Man for something a bit different.

Tough for me to pick just one.

Hela needs to come back in some capacity IMO. Blanchett was too good to just squander on one film and it would be easy to explain how she survived Surtur's attack.

Also it's crazy we will end up with a Thor 4 and still have not seen Amora the Enchantress. I personally like Karnilla a lot also but I prefer her story in tandem with Balder and at this point I doubt we'll ever see him.

Gorr is a good arc but his visuals we've already kind of seen with the MCU's incarnation of Hela. I think I would prefer Desak along with a Reigning story line (one of my faves and probably the deepest Thor story from the comics).

I would totally love to see the Midgard Serpent incorporated somehow - but maybe save that for Thor's final film. Have him go out like a boss.

Outside of Thor's traditional rogues gallery ... I posted this in the Hulk thread under Endgame but if they keep Hulk around I really am quite enamored with the idea of both Thor and Hulk ending up as Rune King Thor and Maestro respectively with diametrically opposed world views. Have them go head to head in an epic conflict and have the friendship that's been developed between them over the past few films play a key role in determining the outcome.

I love reading other ppls posts. Interesting. Count me in for wanting Hela back. Plus id be down to see a villian team up only to see one of them double cross the other. :)

I would go for Thor's uncle Odin's brother Cul

I would go for Thor's uncle Odin's brother Cul

It would be in keeping of the "family" theme of the Thor films, plus his powers are cool as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"