Thor beard? Yes or No.

Glad to see that the majority of Hypsters want a bearded Thor. Vikings with beards are far more bad ash, and as someone of Nordic descent I am proud to wear one myself. :up:

I'm surprised they gave him a beard for the film, given that he's been beardless for the majority of his comics. But I'm happy. I much prefer Thor with a beard.

Yeah I like the idea of him having a beard. I can grow a beard, just not an epic viking beard.

I have Scandinavian in me and Can't grow a full beard, it's all patchy, BUT I do grow a killer German goatee when it's long.

My beard is a little patchy so I can't grow it out too much without it looking stupid. I can make it look a lot denser by shaving it into shape, though, which makes the edges of it look a lot more definied. I can't grow a big viking or Santa Claus beard, but I don't think I'd want one anyway.

LOL, look at us... Here's a board for the Thor movie and here we are talking about our own beards. :D

I can't grow a beard at all. It just looks like weedy stubble if I don't shave. And it sucks because I'd totally grow a beard if I could. :csad:

As much I am liking the beard and see that he has in fact grown one a bit for the movie Id have to say no as well, at least not for his movie. I agree that having the beard for the Avengers movie would work but I just would like to see him without one for Thor.

yea i too was wondering which way they were going to go with the film. So its interesting to see they went with beard. Or maybe we could have it both. Start of film bearless but when he is on earth has beard.

Looking at the first few pages is cool, 'cuz everyone's like "ahh they wanna get teenage girls and kids to see it so there's no way there'll be a beard, but I wish..." then one day- BAM! Hemsworth reveals the beard in all its beardy glory! Marvel Studios continues to surprise with its fan-support. Little things like this and the Invaders and the suitcase armor and "HULK SMASH!" are just the cool things that we don't expect them to do and accept that but they do it anyway and shows they give a **** beyond pleasing just the GA, and bad place- even critics.

bad place yes I say - He needs to have sort of a Scandinavian look to him, not all young and perfect

i love Bearded Thor. glad theyre going with it for the movie.

well they could very well have shaved and beard in the film.

If anything at least scruffy. Thor looks a lot cooler with a beard IMO.

Maybe his beard will gradually grow through the first movie... :D

Hemsworth confirmed the beard a couple of weeks ago at his brother's movie's premiere

yea chewy, and he looks good in a beard, for me i dont really matter for either. And like i said he could be shaved and beard in the film.

Yeah bearded Thor looks pretty cool. But beardless Thor is nice as well.
But I wonder if Thor's beard will be shaped up or shaggy and wild looking.

Last edited:
well its probably just as we saw chris at his brother's film premeire.

I think Thor looks like a wuss.

If you're gonna give him a beard, give him a big badass viking beard, not some neatly trimmed male model junk. Same deal with his chest. Thor oughta be disgustingly hairy and manly, not clean shaven.

thorbeard.jpg

A goatee is worse than no beard at all. Yet another way Ultimate Thor fails. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"