Thor Casting Poll

THAT WOULD BE SO GODDAMN SWEET TO HAVE OMEGA RED!!
omega3wy.png

Gomer Pyle as Thor?!?! You've gotta be kidding

anyways, the only obvious choice is artie lang

ArtieLang004.jpg

It's impossible to tell me that's not thor :o

GammaMike said:
While I agree with you, I think you should keep your ignorance to yourself and kill that guido ****.

not ignorant. I'm italian myself.

Wow, I hope that the Thor producers aren't serious about using Triple H. By the looks of our poll, he's even got less votes than Chyna. :p

Philly Phanboy said:
Wow, I hope that the Thor producers aren't serious about using Triple H. By the looks of our poll, he's even got less votes than Chyna. :p

Ha ha!

Whoever does it needs to be ripped, speak well, and act. No small guy can be Thor and no ripped guy who talks like a meat head (HHH) and can't act can pull it off either. It would dissapoint a LOT of fans.

Voted "other", these choices are close to cr@pbin common fodder. Why don't they just find some Scandinavian from one of their many Norse Metal Bands who actually gives 2 _____ about the source material, and probably can speak english as most of those bands sing in english! Better than a wrestler or Hollywood hack already.

And cast some evil looking German for Loki.

Or I guess Thor could be...

thorposter.jpg
Heh.​

Dirk Nowitzki. I know you don't have to tell me how brilliant I am.

1-18859.jpg

eric_allen_kramer.jpg

cast_02.jpg

Eric Allan Kramer, he played Thor in the Incredible Hulk TV show, movie wise he was the gay guy in American Wedding at the biker bar, and played Little John in Robin Hood: Prince of Theives.

There are a few images, one showing that he is decently tall(DH Hughley, the dude in front of him just to his left, is 5'7", so Eric would be 6'4"+) and thick(look at his forearms).

An unknown seems the best way to go with this one. I am sure there is a dark horse some where in Europe who can pull it off. But if they don't go that route, I will have to take the risk with HHH.

I don't know who I would really want to play this part, but why not go with an unknown?

I mean it could be just about anyone that could play the Part of Thor.

Yeah.........my first post.:)
my.php

Still A ThorFan said:
An unknown seems the best way to go with this one. I am sure there is a dark horse some where in Europe who can pull it off. But if they don't go that route, I will have to take the risk with HHH.

Triple H? I'd sooner see one of the huge Scandinavian contestants from the World's Strongest Man competition like Svend Karlsen than him.

I know the concern about HHH is that he can't act. But thats what pro wrestling is all about, acting. When he is speaking on the mic to their fans that is acting, when he is doing interviews backstage that is acting, maybe it could work.

If the movie's going to be so LOTR/Fantasy like, they shouldn't worry about casting an unknown from a country other than the United States for the title role.

Look at Lord of the Rings. =O

Hmmm, he could be a good Thor. It really depends on if their going for an older Thor or younger one.

Ten years ago, Kulich would have been perfect for Thor, now he's too old. The last thing that I remember seeing him in was the next to last season of Angel. He played the Beast. Now my pick is Karl Urban.

The perfect Thor Cast

Thor-Karl Urban
Odin-Sean Connery
Loki-Jason Isaacs
Lady Sif-Connie Nielsen
Balder the Brave-Viggo Mortensen

that's all i got so far

Vladimir Kulich was born to play Thor. Just look at the 13th Warrior, and it's easy to see. The guy radiates charisma and and strong sense of regality inherent in the Nordic mythos as well as the Thor mystique.

That said, the sad reality is that age has caught up to Kulich and unfortunately, the producers would probably not run with a guy his age in the part of Thor. In that event, if they go younger, I really think Karl Urban would be a viable candidate. His star is on the rise, and one look at the character he portrayed in the LOTR films (Eomer) is indicative of the fact that he could play the role well.

Thor-- Triple H.
Loki---Sean Penn.
Odin---Robbie Coltrane.
Valkyrie--Naomi Watts.

:up: :up:

Still A ThorFan said:
I know the concern about HHH is that he can't act. But thats what pro wrestling is all about, acting. When he is speaking on the mic to their fans that is acting, when he is doing interviews backstage that is acting, maybe it could work.

And his promos suck too...

Every suggestion in that poll is idiotic.

Atleast Artie is a funny suggestion. He should play a superhero. Maybe "The muffin man"

15b.jpg

2b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"