Endgame Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Thor in Avengers 4. How is this guy going to top what he did in Infinity War? The Beast Mode Thor that was born in Ragnarok is surely going to wreck shop once more.

giphy.gif

He is going to steal the spotlight, and I'm here for every moment of it. I mean, as long as he also reunites with Valkyrie and goes to Hel to raise the armies of the dead, as another poster here theorized. I love that idea. That is awesome. I want Hela back so much, first of all. And I think Thor is safe from the massacre that will mow down half the Avengers we know and love, so that gives me some consolation.

He is going to steal the spotlight, and I'm here for every moment of it. I mean, as long as he also reunites with Valkyrie and goes to Hel to raise the armies of the dead, as another poster here theorized. I love that idea. That is awesome. I want Hela back so much, first of all. And I think Thor is safe from the massacre that will mow down half the Avengers we know and love, so that gives me some consolation.
He has the spotlight now for sure, no need to steal it lol. I love that idea too. Would be great to see him go off to do that with Valkyrie, and many of us from the Thor boards are desperate to see Hela again.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. My sisters tell me I am.

Some pretty nice fan art taking inspiration from the previous leaked merchandise.

tumblr_pgr7l142MW1wepj41o1_1280.jpg

That's a good effort. :up:

Looks better than the source! :funny:

Thor is gonna steal, or at least, be one of the scene stealers in this movie. He's in a unique position now since he had so much success with Ragnarok and Infinity War. He was moved to the center of the MCU!

Can't wait to see him wrecking hell with Stormbreaker again. I'm sure we, the fans, are going to be very happy with Avengers 4.

Yeah, Thor is in a totally different position now than he was after the first 2 Thor and first 2 Avengers films.

For all the changes, he is at the moment the most badass hero of the lot (I guess Strange is the other contender after an awesome IW performance).

Ragnarok and Infinity War propelled Thor's popularity into the stratosphere.
He is so damn cool, funny, charismatic, insanely powerful... He is the man right now. And his pairing with Rocket is a match made in heaven. People loved their interactions in IW and it's undoubtably something people are eager to have more of.

Having said all of this... The Russos said that those that where in the forefront in IW are going to take somewhat of a backseat in A4. And those that where more discreet would have more time to shine. I think it was a matter of balancing things between the 2 movies... so i do think that Thor won't be in the spotlight as much.

If the Russos follow through then i think A4 will focus more on Captain America, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye...

Some pretty nice fan art taking inspiration from the previous leaked merchandise.

tumblr_pgr7l142MW1wepj41o1_1280.jpg

Wow; that is awesome. There has to be a Thor 4, with that Raccoon in a starring role. Please, please, please. I am definitely one of those people who are shipping them.
I can't wait to meet Finarfiniel: I've seen some of her posts, and she does share my huge admiration for Cate. We Cate-lovers are a special breed...

EDIT: ok, what was I thinking, writing this??? I don't remember ever shipping Thor with the raccoon. Taking a look back through old posts is a weird and disturbing experience, I must admit.

Last edited:
Wow; that is awesome. There has to be a Thor 4, with that Raccoon in a starring role. Please, please, please. I am definitely one of those people who are shipping them.
I can't wait to meet Finarfiniel: I've seen some of her posts, and she does share my huge admiration for Cate. We Cate-lovers are a special breed...
We can start a Hype fanclub for her. :funny:

Thor 4 is right near the top of my wants list. It would be a shame to lose him just as he got unbelievably awesome with only one Beast Mode solo. Will be interesting to see how things develop with Rocket in Avengers 4 too.

Ragnarok and Infinity War propelled Thor's popularity into the stratosphere.
He is so damn cool, funny, charismatic, insanely powerful... He is the man right now. And his pairing with Rocket is a match made in heaven. People loved their interactions in IW and it's undoubtably something people are eager to have more of.

Having said all of this... The Russos said that those that where in the forefront in IW are going to take somewhat of a backseat in A4. And those that where more discreet would have more time to shine. I think it was a matter of balancing things between the 2 movies... so i do think that Thor won't be in the spotlight as much.

If the Russos follow through then i think A4 will focus more on Captain America, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye...
Plot-wise that makes sense. I hope Thor gets IW-beating scenes in Avengers 4 though, particularly during the final battle of Avengers 4.

I hope he doesn't take too much of a backseat. I mean, yeah, I really do hope that Cap and Black Widow get more screen-time here, and if Tony isn't gonna die he should make room for the others, but Thor is...well, he's Thor. What more can I say? (and that white and red suit, I don't know who created that artwork, but they should get an award for that; that look would be incredible onscreen, especially on the gorgeousness that is Chris Hemsworth) :hrt::hrt::hrt:

I need more bad-ass Thor, so i hope he does get his time to shine again in this one. The more i watch IW, the more Thor shines for me.

I need more bad-ass Thor, so i hope he does get his time to shine again in this one. The more i watch IW, the more Thor shines for me.
His landing on the Wakandan battlefield, his charge with the "Bring me Thanos" line, and then his Beast Mode lightning covered jump and slam move with a huge aftershock is absolutely never going to get old and one of the best shots of the whole MCU. His axe-throw through 6 stone Thanos' defences wasn't too bad either!

His landing on the Wakandan battlefield, his charge with the "Bring me Thanos" line, and then his Beast Mode lightning covered jump and slam move with a huge aftershock is absolutely never going to get old and one of the best shots of the whole MCU. His axe-throw through 6 stone Thanos' defences wasn't too bad either!

Wasn't too bad? It was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he doesn't take too much of a backseat. I mean, yeah, I really do hope that Cap and Black Widow get more screen-time here, and if Tony isn't gonna die he should make room for the others, but Thor is...well, he's Thor. What more can I say? (and that white and red suit, I don't know who created that artwork, but they should get an award for that; that look would be incredible onscreen, especially on the gorgeousness that is Chris Hemsworth) :hrt::hrt::hrt:
He is surely going to be a major participant in the finale at the very least.

Can we get a Valkyrie thread here? I would really like that. I think she's coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"