Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

I was also disappointed 'Peak Thor' wasn't in End Game... But it was what it was...

I hate marvel went back on eye patch thor he looked so cool with it but can't have Chris looking disfigured :rant:

You already know that this shirt is going to be bonkers. That final battle looks wild with the crazy feats, awesome visuals and black and white wizardry.

Last edited:
It’s actually nice seeing them together again.

FTh5KKUUAAA1yEQ

I'm still pretty disappointed that we never got to see THIS version of Thor take on Thanos in EG.

Same, hopefully he gets to defeat the next big bad of the MCU (ie. Kang, Dr. Doom, or Galactus).

I am still hoping that part of his training montage is "using the Guardians ship to lift weights", partly because it would be a great feat, and partly because it would annoy the bad place out of Peter Quill and thus be hilarious.

Did you see the new trailer? It has a scene of him pulling the Guardians ships while it seems to have the thrusters pulling in the opposite way working against him.

I'm still pretty disappointed that we never got to see THIS version of Thor take on Thanos in EG.

Well, to be fair, its an unfortunate consequence of a massive team-up movie that some characters are going end up feeling underserved. Just imagine how Hulk fans felt after EG.

At least we got to see Thor cleaning house in IW.

Well, to be fair, its an unfortunate consequence of a massive team-up movie that some characters are going end up feeling underserved. Just imagine how Hulk fans felt after EG.

At least we got to see Thor cleaning house in IW.

That's why personally I'm slightly against HUGE team up movies, sometimez I wish I got to see Thor have films in his own stand alone universe without all the MCU stuff.

It would probably be better in my opinion.

a35599fb23fa0a0dc57369ad8f2b8eb15943d13c.gif

1488ccf8082f353fb20b9f94c993ae7a33c42826.gif

I bet Mjolnir will be back to Thor’s hands at the end of the film. Maybe as in the comics Doctor Strange combines Thor’s life force with Mjolnir itself which then would increase the stakes moving forward because if anything happened to the hammer, Thor would also suffer the same fate… that could be used to great dramatic effect latter down the line.

Or Eitri reforges it.

This was definitely a bit silly. I wonder what’s up with Thor deciding to use the armour outfit which is as flamboyant as in the comics, the helmet unfortunately looks a bit off, I wish the wings where much more curved into the side of the helmet making the overall look tighter and more 3D looking instead of almost looking like a flat 2D mask.

1379070b6189346bd2243c4199dd2229d87848ab.gif

Exactly like this.

il_794xN.3805767387_6inr.jpg

not that I'm saying I want to see it... but, {no pun intended} is it only censored for the trailer or will it be blurred like that in the movie too?

just saying that would kinda take me out of the scene a bite (tho, funny) it feels kinda gimmicky
(could've had the same effect if you just showed him from waist up, or had something in the way blocking the rear view)

This was definitely a bit silly. I wonder what’s up with Thor deciding to use the armour outfit which is as flamboyant as in the comics, the helmet unfortunately looks a bit off, I wish the wings where much more curved into the side of the helmet making the overall look tighter and more 3D looking instead of almost looking like a flat 2D mask.
1379070b6189346bd2243c4199dd2229d87848ab.gif

Exactly like this.

il_794xN.3805767387_6inr.jpg
tho, after that helmet/mask... if/when we finally Wolverine in the MCU they have no excuse not to use his comic mask

I really like this "come at me bro" moment from Thor.

38800bd85bc9f0ed81cb3ccdae4279418010dd64.gifv

He's not doing that to Gorr. He's beckoning to Mjolnir.. You know, just testing the hammer's loyalty :o

I'm so hyped about one of the fights with Gorr taking place in space, hopefully they actually go airborn (or spaceborn) and battle with flying through space.

That's one of the awesome things about Thor's battle with Gorr in the comics, they were crashing into moons, planets, and suns.

I'm so hyped about one of the fights with Gorr taking place in space, hopefully they actually go airborn (or spaceborn) and battle with flying through space.

That's one of the awesome things about Thor's battle with Gorr in the comics, they were crashing into moons, planets, and suns.

Yeah, they have an opportunity to go places they've never been before with a Thor fight scene.

It’s actually nice seeing them together again.

FTh5KKUUAAA1yEQ

Looking at this picture again, Jane definitely seems to have a slightly more sad expression on her face, while Thor is all joyful to see her again. Almost like she wants to tell him about her
cancer
but can't bring herself to do it.

Looking at this picture again, Jane definitely seems to have a slightly more sad expression on her face, while Thor is all joyful to see her again. Almost like she wants to tell him about her
cancer
but can't bring herself to do it.
Yeh like those behind the scenes shots of them hanging out, there you could really see that Jane did look sad and sort of sickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"