Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

Yup, those descriptions all match the appearances of Chris, Tessa and Natalie.

Also notable that Thor's stand-in needs to be "very fit, muscly", basically giving us final confirmation that Thor will no longer be in Lebowski form for L&T.
Yeh. Now the other set of descriptions are intriguing.
Specially when you have the specificity of being bald...
female_thor_3302517b.jpg

All Ages - 5ft or Below Male & Females Required For Feature Film
**If you are more than 5ft, do not apply!!!**

We're on the hunt for very specific Special Abilities Extras for a film shooting in Sidney.
1. Older and elderly males and females - triathlon/runner/yogis - slender looks.
2. Young male & females - triathlon/runner/yogi slender types.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Shaving head - It is more than likely those selected may have to shave their heads - this would not be for the go see, but if they want to continue on in the role (payment for this would be given).
2. Must NOT be claustrophobic and must be comfortable wearing prosthetics. Please check.
3. CHECK FOR ALLERGIES: Please check for ALL allergies - particularly latex, silicone, plastics, paint

Older/Elderly Men & Women - 5ft or below
Looking for older and elderly males and females - triathlon/runners/yogis - Slender looks.

Anyone, aged 40 and over
  • Extras experience: Previous extras experience
  • Height: Any - 153 cm / 5ft 0in
Young Men & Women - 5ft or below
Looking for younger male & females - triathlon/runner/yogi slender types.

Anyone, aged 18 to 39
  • Extras experience: Previous extras experience
  • Height: Any - 153 cm / 5ft 0in

Yeh. Now the other set of descriptions are intriguing.
Specially when you have the specificity of being bald...
female_thor_3302517b.jpg

You mean you think they'll all be cancer patients?

Possible, but the fact that it mentions that they will have to wear prosthetics likely implies they are some kind of alien race.

I saw someone on Reddit speculate that they might be Light Elves...

You mean you think they'll all be cancer patients?

Possible, but the fact that it mentions that they will have to wear prosthetics likely implies they are some kind of alien race.

I saw someone on Reddit speculate that they might be Light Elves...
Could be several people in a hospital... It could also be a way of showing different stages of the cancer. I mean different ages, different body complexions... They could also be putting out a big casting call like that to throw people off because if they where looking for a specific person it would be too obvious. I'm pretty sure they are going to feature the cancer storyline though. It's too big of a deal for it not to be explored specially when you take into account Jane Foster Thor, the return of Natalie Portman and even the recent passing of Chadwick Boseman.

Also the speculation around the "Light Elves" is kind of interesting too. The prosthetics quote could be a hint. It could be a bit of everything too, cancer patients, a bald double for Natalie and even the elves. I just feel that those descriptions are very suspicious.

I just had a huge realization.

200.gif

@Fosterson do you know who else are bald and fit those descriptions exactly?
The korbinites.
DAmzFrTXUAEXLNT.jpg

I just had a huge realization.

200.gif

@Fosterson do you know who else are bald and fit those descriptions exactly?
The korbinites.
DAmzFrTXUAEXLNT.jpg

We can only hope! Although logically surely there wouldn't be many Korbinites left after the devastation we saw Thanos wreak upon them in EG?

We can only hope! Although logically surely there wouldn't be many Korbinites left after the devastation we saw Thanos wreak upon them in EG?
Could also be a flashback...

Is he legit? If so that could be an interesting piece of news. We should also be getting some casting announcements soon because filming isn't that far off and then a possible confirmation of that specific "casting call".

Also Christian Bale's quarantine is now done so someone might spot him around.

And guess who directed this Coca-Cola advert.

I think he has access to casting grids and that’s how he gets his info?

Could be Abigail Brand the leader of Shield. A while back it was the name people speculated the most about.

On another note this tech below was already announced to be used in TLT. Amazing the range of possibilities it offers the filmmakers and actors.

Last edited:

A list of some of her previous work:

- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker
- Venom
- Passengers
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Super 8
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Star Trek
- Mission Impossible 3

Could be Abigail Brand the leader of Shield. A while back it was the name people speculated the most about.

On another note this tech below was already announced to be used in TLT. Amazing the range of possibilities it offers the filmmakers and actors.

That battle with the Krayt on Mando was amazing.

Can't wait to see a character with Thor level abilities being used in conjunction with this method of VFX.

Good to see an official confirmation.
Hemsworth and Pratt had a good back and forth in IW and AEG.

We now have Groot and Star Lord confirmed to be in TLT. I bet we'll see Rocket as well and even a few more guardians. The more the merrier.

I'm fully expecting we'll hear Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieoff, and Karen Gillan joining as well.

It's awesome to have the Guardians there. I hope it's not just doing one scene to pay off the end of Endgame though and instead a way to set them up for a bigger thing together in the future as Endgame hinted towards.

There are candid pics of Bale from over the weekend in LA so it’s either the paparazzi video was wrong and that wasn’t Bale in the plane that landed in Australia or he’s back in LA.

Last edited:
There are candid pics of Bale from over the weekend in LA so it’s either the paparazzi video was wrong and that wasn’t Bale in the plane that landed in Australia or he’s back in LA.

Hmm I guess he’s back then. If you take out the quarantine time(14 days) he probably spent about a week in Australia. He could’ve gone down to meet Taika, cast and crew, maybe had a script reading/meeting and some costumes fittings since the costume designer is also in Australia. I mean these are all plausible ideas and are things They tend to do in pre-production.

In somewhat related news Hemsworth is going to start filming “Escape from Spiderhead” at the end of this month. So there’s still some time left(around 2 months) for TLT to get going.

She definitely looks more thicc than usual. ;)

Is she actually building up muscle though or just gaining weight at the moment? In another video she said that she's not really been muscle building yet because of COVID-19, so she's been good on loading up on carbs from eating, but not so much on exercising.

Is she actually building up muscle though or just gaining weight at the moment? In another video she said that she's not really been muscle building yet because of COVID-19, so she's been good on loading up on carbs from eating, but not so much on exercising.
She’s training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"