Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that's the thing tho. Thor is more than just Thor, I think Thor should have all the main characters on the posters or alt least a few group shots and save the SINGULAR Hero posters FOR Avengers.

See that's the thing tho. Thor is more than just Thor, I think Thor should have all the main characters on the posters or alt least a few group shots and save the SINGULAR Hero posters FOR Avengers.

I'm not sure it would look right but i'm not against it either. My point is that doesn't seem to be in their marketing plan. Hasn't been so far. I would like some character posters for Thor like IM got, like the one with Widow, Whiplash, and War Machine.

I think the game cover looks great in my opinion.

I would love for the final movie poster to have lightning in Thor's eyes and coming off of Mjolnir.

I think the game cover looks great in my opinion.

I would love for the final movie poster to have lightning in Thor's eyes and coming off of Mjolnir.

I wouldn't mind something like that as long as the production quality was far better than the Video game pic above. Looks like a B movie cover.

They could do a good one though if thats the route they wanted to go.

I was gonna put this in the Chris thread but that appears to be closed for some reason, so I'm putting it here: If anyone wants to check out Chris in a lead role before Thor, that Cash movie he was in with Sean Bean just premiered on the EPIX channel in the US, and it should repeat quite often throughout the week (it's already about to repeat at 4am). Of course, it's also out on DVD so some of you might have seen it already, but I'm just throwing that out there.

kjdl.jpg

Pretty cool game cover art.

Thor looks sad and concerned in that picture. Wonder what is happening there...

I'd guess it's part of the scene where Loki's talking about wiping out all of humanity.

Notice that his armor is battle damaged near the lower left corner.

Love the game cover and the new images. My level of anticipation keeps getting higher with everything new that is released.

So, just for future reference, does nobody care if ultra large pictures like are posted actual size and not in thumbnails? I was gonna post like that earlier, but didn't wanna destroy the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"