Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh (that's a realisation ahh) it's a God of War copy. somewhat apt.

2. Token black character on the poster. Something tells me Heimdall is not a major character in the film.
I can't wait til we stop noticing what color the faces are. I didn't until you brought it up.

Is is possible he got on the poster because he looks cool? Does it have to be because of his skin color?

Wonder what else we'll get with C2E2 this weekend?

I kind of like the new videos of the Thor Video Game. I think it could have get a lot worse. It will not be the best game ever, but it will be fun to walk around and lay the smackdown on enemies of the Thor universe with Mjolnir and the other attacks.
I am looking forward to the game and hope there will be a demo released asap.

The new international posters are great. I especially like the one with the "hammer throw down".

I kind of like the new videos of the Thor Video Game. I think it could have get a lot worse. It will not be the best game ever, but it will be fun to walk around and lay the smackdown on enemies of the Thor universe with Mjolnir and the other attacks.
I am looking forward to the game and hope there will be a demo released asap.

The new international posters are great. I especially like the one with the "hammer throw down".
I can't wait to look around the worlds. lol I like exploring just for the fun of it to see if there's any hidden stuff.

They are aren't they?
I can't wait for the High res of them.

Eh, I think the international X-Men posters are better than these international Thor posters.

However, both US X-Men and Thor posters are awful. :csad:

There hasn't been an "awful" Thor poster yet, but there are "average" ones. With that being said, these two new posters more than make up for them, so I'm happy:thor:.

The international posters for X-Men are also pretty awesome, even tho those recent U.S. posters leave MUCH to be desired.

Probably Meltdown,
http://www.joinshield.com/

See the poster on the right ..........................................................vvvvvvvv
joinshield.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! I saw the link earlier and input my email already, haha.

Its pretty cool looking stuff though.

It'd be kick butt to win that for me. I'm a security Guard. lol

Probably just a prize giveaway of some kind.

I hope they have a more involved marketing campaign for the Avengers next year, maybe even a viral campaign similar to TDK. If Skrulls are the villains a campaign like that would basically write itself.

Probably just a prize giveaway of some kind.

I hope they have a more involved marketing campaign for the Avengers next year, maybe even a viral campaign similar to TDK. If Skrulls are the villains a campaign like that would basically write itself.
hehe I'd be happy with a SHIELD car decal. lol

Maybe it will be something like with what Reeses did with Iron Man 2, where if you win, you win a walk on role as a SHIELD Agent in The Avengers or something.

that would be col to win.

Less than 50 days in about 10 minutes. Thy time thou cometh soon.

Love the hammer smash pose. I would like it better without the faces at top and a scene of destruction behind him.

did the best I can to enlarge one poster
Thorposter022ndintersml.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"