Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't wait for screen print Tees of the posters too.

kjdl.jpg

I really want to say thats cool but it reminds me somewhat of Power Rangers.

I think it's just the colouring, I find it a bit off. Thor looks BA though

I'm loving that costume the more I see it on these promos. Also, his face is freakin fierce.

That looks great. I wish we could've seen a little more of Asgard in the background, but it's still good. They put his Michael Jackson glove on the wrong hand, though. :)

great game cover.

much much better than the movie posters to date.

This is a step in the right direction.

I hope Marvel releases posters like this or even better for the movie.

Holy cannoli, love that cover. They should have used that as a poster for the film.

Game cover looks great. Gotta go reserve this Cap and the Green Lantern game now that I'm working again. :awesome:

Yeah, great game cover. I thought it was artwork at first looking at the smaller version, but now it looks like a mix.

TIH had a sweet game cover too.

That game cover is the best Thor pic i've seen yet. Looks brilliant.

I would love to see a poster with a few more characters, myself. Yeah, the movie's called Thor, but it's not a one-man show or anything. At the very least, give us a cool poster of Thor, Loki, and Odin.

I would love to see a poster with a few more characters, myself. Yeah, the movie's called Thor, but it's not a one-man show or anything. At the very least, give us a cool poster of Thor, Loki, and Odin.
I agree, it makes sense to include Odin and Loki because of the family feuds. lol

I agree, it makes sense to include Odin and Loki because of the family feuds. lol

I would like to see some character posters like for IM II but I don't really think we will have an ensemble poster. I wouldn't mind seeing something like a Thor, Loki, Odin triumvirate though.

It seems to be the tendency to focus on the Heroes themselves. Highlighting each Avenger leading up to the big movie I imagine.

I actually like the posters we've gotten better than the video game pic above. It looks more like something that would be on a toy box cover to me. It looks pretty cool but not as a summer blockbuster movie promotional.

I like the idea. A good action shot, done in much better overall quality than that i'd be game for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"