Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo forgot about Shop n Save. There's a Harps right around the corner I'll try before work tonight.

Yeah, it seems they put more of them out in the one right by my house. looks like ill be going to shop n save or wal mart instead.

on a related note, im not sure if anyone cares to this degree, but i got some frakkin fruit snacks.

IMAG0008.jpg

Oddly enough, they are branded as Thor ones, but have Cap shapes in them as well. And it says The Adventure Continues! Coming Soon Captain America on the bottom of the other side as well.

I understand that some people may not like Kat's humor, but I find it hard to focus on a minor character in a movie about a god with super strength and the ability to create storms.

But hey, that's just me

5000 x 3333
5000 x 3333
3888 x 2592
4616 x 3077
4184 x 2789

Wish I could find some not as compressed.

So I just got back from 7-11 and they had posters for the cups already displayed and I asked the guy where were the cups and he said they didn't go on sale until tomorrow. So I said damn in a dissapointed way, so he goes wait I think I have some already and he brings me a Thor Super Big Gulp cup!

Tomorrow I will go for the rest.

So I just got back from 7-11 and they had posters for the cups already displayed and I asked the guy where were the cups and he said they didn't go on sale until tomorrow. So I said damn in a dissapointed way, so he goes wait I think I have some already and he brings me a Thor Super Big Gulp cup!

Same exact **** happened to me except I went yesterday.:cmad:

When I asked the day the cups released, the employee starting counting his fingers(days) and said Friday. GAAAAHHHH!

That sucks. Guess I caught the guy on a good day or something.

lucky dog!

NICE still better quality than waht there has been G. :D

5000 x 3333
5000 x 3333
3888 x 2592
4616 x 3077
4184 x 2789

Wish I could find some not as compressed.

I checked mine yesterday and they didn't have any yet. Going back today after work.

I always feel kind of guilty when I walk up to the register with all four and only one actually has a slurpee.

I checked mine yesterday and they didn't have any yet. Going back today after work.

I always feel kind of guilty when I walk up to the register with all four and only one actually has a slurpee.

Why? If anything you should feel a bit cheated, since your paying for all of them.

Or do they not cost the same without the slurpee inside?

Why? If anything you should feel a bit cheated, since your paying for all of them.

Or do they not cost the same without the slurpee inside?

Same price even without the slurpee. I don't care because I don't care for slurpees and I like to collect the cups.

It's not that I feel guilty really, just embarrassed for being a nerd at my age. :woot:

By the way, I picked up all 4 today after work.

Figs, people have said about 5 bucks for the Thor/Destroyer cups....that true?

I'm driving right after school tomorrow! So pumped to buy STRAWS AND CUPS! WOOOOOO!

I see there's STILL no Fandral and Vostagg posters, hopefully they'll release them sometime today.

Last edited:
Oh god, i'm an idiot! So I just realised he's saying "Heimdall" not 'Thunder' in that clip.

He says "Hammer? HAMMER? FATHER? HEIMDALL, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, OPEN THE BIFROST!"

Just actually hearing Heimdalls name gave me the biggest chill ever.

Good to hear that Wolvie, too bad we won't get to see Heimdall project cosmic flames with his sword (sigh).

Oh god, i'm an idiot! So I just realised he's saying "Heimdall" not 'Thunder' in that clip.

He says "Hammer? HAMMER? FATHER? HEIMDALL, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, OPEN THE BIFROST!"

Just actually hearing Heimdalls name gave me the biggest chill ever.

Yeah, that was good. "You. What realm is this? Alfheim? Nornheim*?"

Also good.

*Is not one of the Nine Worlds, but is a province of Asgard from which Karnilla and the Norns hail. I say all this because I got confused (That's not one of the Nine Worlds! Oh no!) and had to look it up. In the end, I was pleased not only with Branagh and the screenwriters attention to the little details, but also my own keen detective skillz. Woot.

Keep doing that for us FIGS!!! :woot: not all of us are close to a 7-11.

BigThor said:
Good to hear that Wolvie, too bad we won't get to see Heimdall project cosmic flames with his sword (sigh).

Where do you get that from? i'm pretty sure that's the first thing we saw of Heimdall in the comic-con footage, him holding out a sword grimacing, with flames licking around the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"