Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shot of Thor's face as he loses his cape when Odin is taking away his powers. You can see the defeat in his face and its that subtle acting from Hemsworth that has me most excited.

I love the added fx to that scene
banishmentblast01sml.png

Have to say, out of the 5 marvel movies this one looks the most expensive and pleasing to the eye, even though we haven't see much of cap.

Man, Asgard looks absolutely beautiful.

It also restores my hopes of an Asgardian landscape with forests and such. I'd love to have the Warriors 3 going hunting etc.

^^ Asgard is one of the most visually fantastic looking things I've seen in a Marvel film setting in a while.

Also, It looks like Thor and Cap will really stand together well as two of th emost visually interesting Marvel films to date, Thor with it's great, epic set pieces and vistas and Cap with it's great period based lighting and colour tones.

Thanks, Vartha, this BTS is really cool. But Youtube is not the best place for video in terms of quality, it turns to be too light and blurry -- could you please upload the original file to Megaupload or another file hosting?

Man, Asgard looks absolutely beautiful.

It also restores my hopes of an Asgardian landscape with forests and such. I'd love to have the Warriors 3 going hunting etc.

Asgard does look awesome, I'd love to watch the Warrior's 3 hunting asgardian creatures.

Speaking of creatures, I sure hope the Rock Trolls are included in Thor's sequel.

Yeah, I think once Thor has been established, it opens the way for a movie completely set in Asgard, which would be nice.

We should be thankful the Thor film that was supposed to be directed by Raimi never came to be. It was written by Ron Friedman, the script wasn't too bad but a lot of things needed to be changed, ex. In the script Donald Blake is driven to go to Norway by visions of a construction worker using a jack hammer, and a sex scene with Thor and Jane while they fly through space.

It ended with a bunch of rock trolls and Loki attacking London. Thor and the milliatary took em down.

Kurt Russell was to star as Thor. I had that script for 10 years, glad it never came to be.

We should be thankful the Thor film that was supposed to be directed by Raimi never came to be. It was written by Ron Friedman, the script wasn't too bad but a lot of things needed to be changed, ex. In the script Donald Blake is driven to go to Norway by visions of a construction worker using a jack hammer, and a sex scene with Thor and Jane while they fly through space.

It ended with a bunch of rock trolls and Loki attacking London. Thor and the milliatary took em down.

Kurt Russell was to star as Thor. I had that script for 10 years, glad it never came to be.

Eww :down

Thanks, Vartha, this BTS is really cool. But Youtube is not the best place for video in terms of quality, it turns to be too light and blurry -- could you please upload the original file to Megaupload or another file hosting?
Yeah I'll try to upload to mega in a bit. I'm down loading a few things at the moment.

Kurt Russell as Thor? Man, if that was made in the 80's, it would have been awesome! Thor would need an eye patch though, clearly. And his shirt could just be like a torn tank top with the Asgardian power circles painted on. Classic.

Yeah, I think once Thor has been established, it opens the way for a movie completely set in Asgard, which would be nice.

Yes it would, I'd also like to see Executioner appear at some point in a sequel. I'm kinda bothered by the fact that Thor and Executioner never really had a "one on one" fight in A: EMH :down:

Of course Ymir and Surtur are a must as well, idk which one I'm more eager to see.

Yes it would, I'd also like to see Executioner appear at some point in a sequel. I'm kinda bothered by the fact that Thor and Executioner never really had a "one on one" fight in A: EMH :down:

Of course Ymir and Surtur are a must as well, idk which one I'm more eager to see.
Yeah that would be cool to see wouldn't it?
I still can't believe how Thor-centric that show has been. lol

Yeah, for awhile he was playing second fiddle to Cap and Iron Man but recently he's been in the spotlight BIGTIME :up:.

The next two episodes are gonna be just as Thor centric as the last few, maybe even a bit more.

Yeah I can't wait!

I'm uploading that BEHIND THE SCENES now guys. It's about a third done.

The Mark Protesvich Script was pretty cool, in addition to providing the "backbone" of the final Script.

I love the shot of Thor's face as he loses his cape when Odin is taking away his powers. You can see the defeat in his face and its that subtle acting from Hemsworth that has me most excited.

Nah, he's thinking "Oh ****, my cape! Now what am I gonna wipe the ale foam off my lips with?"

Oh WTF!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member