Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just got my cups tonight: one of Loki and another of Thor, and they're freaking awesome!!!! $1.35 for each of them; do you guys want picks, or are you good? :word:
My daughter picked up a Thor Holographic cup and Thor Straw. I'm waiting on her to get the Tumblers.

Seeing you guy pick up the Thor slurpee cups reminds me of how I picked up all the slurpeecups for S-M3. Good times. :up:

WildCatNC said:
Thats one reason they are opening in Australia early. Hemsworth is already pretty big there and will be a big draw and probably create lots of positive buzz.

That was a good move by Marvel IMO.

Dude, Hemsworth isn't big in Australia. A lot of people don't even know who he is. I've heard 'Dude, apparently Thor's an Aussie" plenty of times, and never heard anyone say "Dude, Christ Hemsworth is Thor!" lol.

This is just Marvel's pattern. We got Iron Man 2 a bit earlier last year too.

Seeing you guy pick up the Thor slurpee cups reminds me of how I picked up all the slurpeecups for S-M3. Good times. :up:
heh SMH the thing with Spidey is he's had LOADS of Merchandise over the years. I even Had a cardboard life-size hanging Spidey holding a Slurpee cup years ago. One of the COOLEST things I ever had. Art was by Romita too.
Thor really hasn't had a alot of things like that over the years. I'm like in a 2nd childhood with this movie! lol

Last edited:
Dude, Hemsworth isn't big in Australia. A lot of people don't even know who he is. I've heard 'Dude, apparently Thor's an Aussie" plenty of times, and never heard anyone say "Dude, Christ Hemsworth is Thor!" lol.

This is just Marvel's pattern. We got Iron Man 2 a bit earlier last year too.
hehehe CHRIST Hemsworth is Thor.....funny stuff!

Cool, between 0:19 & 0:20 secs you can see Thor jumping back or stumbling from a blow (it's right before he throws his hammer).
Looks like the beginning of that Hammer Throw. I had the First hammer throw as my Avatar for quite awhile.

HV Bro, can you make me copies of those and that one with Ironman and Hulk at the beginning if there's a HD? PLEASE.

WAY Cool! "I have no plans to die today"

@High Voltage...Thank you! you made waking up early to go to work much better! I cant stop smiling and replaying both spots!!! less than 4 weeks to see Thor.

On another note I went to the movie theater two days ago and Thor and Cap´s Posters were already in place....I took pictures regardless of people staring at my fangirl behavior...XD

HOLY CRAP! The HAMMER SPIN!!!!!
WOOOOHOOOO!!!
HAMMERSPIN.png

@High Voltage...Thank you! you made waking up early to go to work much better! I cant stop smiling and replaying both spots!!! less than 4 weeks to see Thor.

On another note I went to the movie theater two days ago and Thor and Cap´s Posters were already in place....I took pictures regardless of people staring at my fangirl behavior...XD

No problem :woot:

hahaha I'm PLOTZING all over. lol
HV MAN You ROCK!!

"I have no plans to die today", Hemsworth nails Thor with that line.

Man I want that Hammer Spin as my Avy!! lol

Uploading them in ultra HD via megaupload.

and yes, the hammer spin = OMGZZZ!!!! :D

:D Thanks Bro!!
hehehe Corpy's gonna be as giddy as I am with that Hammer Spin! hehehe

HV what do you use to capture the video?

I really shouldnt take credit mate, its a friend of a friend of mine who gets these, and I have no idea what he uses really ha, I'm just extremely grateful that he tells me straight away when he gets them :yay:

I really shouldnt take credit mate, its a friend of a friend of mine who gets these, and I have no idea what he uses really ha, I'm just extremely grateful that he tells me straight away when he gets them :yay:
Well you guys rock! hehe:thor:

Uploading them in ultra HD via megaupload.

and yes, the hammer spin = OMGZZZ!!!! :D
I swear they said it would have been to hard to do at least twice and went into WHY.
The Hammer Spin is just a COMPLETE surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"