Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE
invasionfrostgiant.jpg

Meeeh, I'll pass on those.

Marvel Select ones & Hot Toys Thor - yes, please + I'm still hoping for Hasbro to release the 6inch Thor Movie line.
Yeah I am too. I want the 6" more than those tiny things. and a 12" Hasbro is all I'd be able to afford.

Meeeh, I'll pass on those.

Marvel Select ones & Hot Toys Thor - yes, please + I'm still hoping for Hasbro to release the 6inch Thor Movie line.

From marvel select, do we have only Thor and Loki so far?

There should be SJ. I mean look at all the Iron-Man toys for either movie.
I believe Real said something about sizes, but, I'm wanting to see the warriors Three, Sif and Jane made too.

Destroyer I can see as a 12" too actually. I'm sure it'd sell.

I want a Destroyer cigarette lighter. :D

I also love the small Avengers logo on the packages already. :D
Wish I knew who did the art for the packaging so we could see the art in it's entirety.

Is anyone bothered by Odin being mid-sentence into naming Thor king before all hell breaks loose? Seems trite

This question goes out to Vartha or to any of the other lucky script reviewers. Were their any examples of Thor using superhuman strength other than when he had his hammer. My fear is they are going to give the impression that the hammer is all that Thor has going for him.
I've waited so long for this movie, I'm just praying that they get Thor right (he's pretty awesome without the hammer too).
A simple yes or no will do....you don't need to reveal any spoilers.
Many thanks for already sharing what you already have!

Not a Clue Mexx, I'm wondering why they gave Thor Heimdall's Sword. :D

Yeah, that's something I also don't understand. :yay:
Nevertheless, the Hasbro figure looks good.
Especially because of the price that is a lot more affordable than the Hot Toys figure.
Unfortunately, I can probably not resist and have to buy them both. :woot:

This question goes out to Vartha or to any of the other lucky script reviewers. Were their any examples of Thor using superhuman strength other than when he had his hammer. My fear is they are going to give the impression that the hammer is all that Thor has going for him.
I've waited so long for this movie, I'm just praying that they get Thor right (he's pretty awesome without the hammer too).
A simple yes or no will do....you don't need to reveal any spoilers.
Many thanks for already sharing what you already have!
Oh it's a BIG yes eeffos, tho not while he's mortal. He does keep his fighting skills as you've seen in the Trailer.

Yeah, that's something I also don't understand. :yay:
Nevertheless, the Hasbro figure looks good.
Especially because of the price that is a lot more affordable than the Hot Toys figure.
Unfortunately, I can probably not resist and have to buy them both. :woot:
I want the Hot Toys soooo badly. It's a beautiful piece! Like you said tho the price is outrageous lol and with that kind of thing I hope YOU can get one over there. My Cousin is there, he retired from the Army and stayed there close to the base.

Looking more closely at the pic, it looks like you put that lightning piece into that part by his left Arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"