Thor News and Pics Thread: Oklahoma Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize this was coming out in IMAX until I saw the trailer today in front of Tron....IMAX 3D.

I'd watch a romantic comedy about Tony and Fandral competing for Pepper's affections, by affections I mean booty.

Avengers: Quest for The Booty of Pepper Potts

Last edited:
tumblr_ldl3jyQbNm1qeqo31o1_1280.jpg

Olly Moss did that poster. It's mostly for the cast and crew since a very limited run of 100 of these posters were made and only one person who didn’t work on the movie has one.

Oh, I almost thought it might've been something Mike Oeming made just for kicks because he's that much of a Thor fan. :D

As for the racist group, I immediately decided that I'm gonna watch Thor one extra time just to s*** on their boycott as soon as I heard about it. Morons. :facepalm:
Same. I'm officially rooting for Thor to break $300 million. I get the resistance to changing the race of a major character for PC reasons...but this?

Wow. They aren't going to like the photo I put in the Christmas card I sent them one bit...

ZB1s-1.jpg
Those homemade?? Nice!

Last edited:
I'm kind of waiting to see this "Mike Tyson" fighting style Hemsworth always brings up.

Olly Moss did that poster. It's mostly for the cast and crew since a very limited run of 100 of these posters were made and only one person who didn’t work on the movie has one.

It looks gorgeous tho it gives us a very different vibe for the movie. It almost looks a bit indie and stylized.

Wasnt digging the 3D in the trailer when I saw it in front of Tron: Legacy.
Still gonna see this. Just probably in 2D

I like the new poster, doesn't really fit the tone I think this movie will have, but cool nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"