Thor News and Pics thread Premier edition:I LIKE IT! Another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man will conquer hype for the majority of this decade, just like Raimi's films hyped the last decade.

Marvel Studio's universe will expand over the decade!!!!

Batman...we could take some time away from the dude can't we?

Spider-Man will conquer hype for the majority of this decade, just like Raimi's films hyped the last decade.

Marvel Studio's universe will expand over the decade!!!!

Batman...we could take some time away from the dude can't we?

The only way I'll want a Batman reboot soon is if they get serious about going with Marvel's route, and incorporate him into a larger universe... if not, I'll be happy to keep Bale as my Batman for a while.

Hate to break it to you but this is the last film in Nolan's trilogy. He is ending the story of Batman he had to tell. After 2012, the only options are reboot or step in a new direction alas Batman Beyond...

or something entirely original outside of the comic book realm(which would be dumb)...or what you said. lol

Hate to break it to you but this is the last film in Nolan's trilogy. He is ending the story of Batman he had to tell. After 2012, the only options are reboot or step in a new direction alas Batman Beyond...

or something entirely original outside of the comic book realm(which would be dumb)...or what you said. lol

I know that very well. I admit I am hoping Snyder might want to do a World's Finest movie. If he doesn't, or they don't get their asses in gear about making a real cinematic universe, I'll have no interest in a Batman reboot... especially if they want to rush it out right after TDKR.

I could do without ever seeing Superman on the big screen again!

We'll see how good Man of Steel movie will be under Snyder's direction, but if it ends up a disappointment like SR then I doubt we'll get another Superman movie in quite some time.

I'm sticking it in the 'could be a guess, but probably true' section. Nothing really of any great substance there, and I'm sure if/when talks happen, that those two characters will be near the top of the list of villains.

I'd certainly be happy with them.

well they apparently right about the Nicky Fury having a big role in Iron Man 2 but wrong about the villians so I'm going to be cautious about this.

well they apparently right about the Nicky Fury having a big role in Iron Man 2 but wrong about the villians so I'm going to be cautious about this.

It's not the same, Fing Fang Foom is a huge stretch for Favreau's Iron Man world so that was a stupid guess to begin with.

Executioner and Enchantress are a shoe-in for Thor, they would fit in pretty well Branagh's Thor universe.

It's not the same, Fing Fang Foom is a huge stretch for Favreau's Iron Man world so that was a stupid guess to begin with.

Executioner and Enchantress are a shoe-in for Thor, they would fit in pretty well Branagh's Thor universe.
But Technically its all in the same universe.....

Just saying :o

Does anyone know how many thor and avenger movies chris hemsworth as signed on to do.

We'll see how good Man of Steel movie will be under Snyder's direction, but if it ends up a disappointment like SR then I doubt we'll get another Superman movie in quite some time.
Agreed. I'm hopnig Superman does get his due though. fingers crossed.

I think Spider-Man will dominate this coming decade along with Captain America, Thor, and Avengers.

I could do without Batman, tbh, even though I think he's a great character. Maybe it's because I've always been more of a Marvel guy.

Btw, Echantress and Executioner? Consider me happy if true.

Did you ever think of the possibility that it was because it's a f**king bootleg?

And honestly, if you're going to pirate, at least don't admit it online. :oldrazz:

Someone else did... *shrugs* Oh I feel :doh:

Anyway. Any new Thor news??

I'm sticking it in the 'could be a guess, but probably true' section. Nothing really of any great substance there, and I'm sure if/when talks happen, that those two characters will be near the top of the list of villains.

I'd certainly be happy with them.

Would be cool, but from the two links you've provided seems like they are talking out of their asses, just exciting people for a higher hit count.

I'd love to see The Enchantress and The Executioner as the villians in a sequel. They seem like the logical next step, along with Loki pulling some strings. I'd also like to see a Balder appearance in the next go around.

I think we'll see a wider selection of super heroes dominate in this next decade thanks to Marvel wanting to take risks. Who knows, maybe DC will follow if, say, Black Panther & Dr. Strange are hits.

I'd love to see The Enchantress and The Executioner as the villians in a sequel. They seem like the logical next step, along with Loki pulling some strings. I'd also like to see a Balder appearance in the next go around.

Would bringing Balder in all of a sudden make sense?
It might throw off audiences to just say he was hanging out in Vanaheimr during the events of the first film.

I think we'll see a wider selection of super heroes dominate in this next decade thanks to Marvel wanting to take risks. Who knows, maybe DC will follow if, say, Black Panther & Dr. Strange are hits.

It should be a no brainer by now that if the quality is there, the audience will come no matter how obscure the character is because people want to escape, be entertained.

Let's see, if Thor 2 happens in late 2013, that would mean that Chris would have played the role of Thor in a film for 3 years in a row...something that I've only seen the LOTR do with their own characters and franchise.

Would bringing Balder in all of a sudden make sense? It might throw off audiences to just say he was hanging out in Vanaheimr during the events of the first film.

There shouldn't be any problems whatsoever. Every sequel introduces new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"