Thor News and Pics thread Premier edition:I need a Horse!

Bowen THORBUSTER!!!!
bowenthorbuster02.jpg

bowenthorbuster01.jpg

lol. You should do the same for the one of Sif. "You don't get to be a Goddess of War without killing a few frost giants." lols :D

Or something like that. hehe.

I hope Thor comes out on DVD soon.

The DVD will most likely come out in Sept. I can't wait for the day though, where I can finally play these DVD's back to back in Blue Ray quality:

1. Iron Man 2

2. Thor

3. TIH

4. CA:TFA

5. The Avengers

That's going to be my weekend plan for September 2012 since that's when the Avengers DVD will probably come out by then.

heh that SYFY Almighty Thor movie is already at Walmart for 13 dollars. lol

heh that hammer smash is pretty cool

lol just to have Mjolnir on your computer I guess. I don't have a Smart phone or Ipod to download that Mjolnir app So this kind of cover that and THIS is free. lol

BESIDES you can use it on the Thor haters. :D

Well it just shows the graphics of the hammer and the smashing but you can go too just about any website and smash with the hammer. It's a self entertaining thing lol

Those pics above I just captured myself. lol

It works with the mouse. You left click and Mjolnir swings down and smashes the page. No REAL harm is done.

Example it doesn't work IN all sites but will on search
Hammersmash03.jpg

Hammersmash04.jpg

But how do you get the hammer on another website?
The program is part of your Tool bar. I THINK it only works with Fire Fox and Chrome, but at the Thor movie site you drag the hammer to your Tool bar after mjolnir falls in the download section for Hammer Smash.
There's a button you click on and the hammer loads
Hammersmash05.jpg

Last edited:
heh yeah he does!
Here's a better quality art
1860478a2super.jpg

I hadn't seen that clean version yet... man that's awesome! I'm actually pretty excited about how great Hulk looks... much better than both previous movie Hulks.

Not to mention how cool Thor looks :up:

heh yeah he does!
Here's a better quality art
1860478a2super.jpg

I find it interesting that Thor is in the centre rather than Captain America . I Guess the God of Thunder will take precedence in the first film since the main villain is actually Loki .

I find it interesting that Thor is in the centre rather than Captain America . I Guess the God of Thunder will take precedence in the first film since the main villain is actually Loki .
you compare the two new pics the one WITH the Avengers logo has that "space" disturbance ABOVE Thor not behind Hulk and if you notice both pics have lightning leading to it. Could be that they're all dropping from Thor Transporting them all through a porthole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"