Thor News and Pics thread Premier edition:I need a Horse!

Just gimme the BD release date, list of features, and the cover art and I'm good!

Would be nice to know the release dates. I'm guessing September. Man I do NOT want to wait until friggin September for the dvd.

Have been listening to the score a lot lately...and it has definitely taken a spot in my list of favorite scores!

Patrick Doyle really did some great stuff here and his reoccurring themes are memorable and epic. "Can You See Jane?" is a beautiful track and the main theme is amazing!

I'm listening to the score now, well my modified one with the other two songs Walk and I can help. :D

High res of the Avengers pic!
http://www.imagebam.com/image/47e47d136733962
kinopoiskru-Avengers_2C-The-1613053--o--.jpg

Thanks for the hi-res... anyone know the artist on that yet?

WB needs to snatch them up for the Superman promo art :D

The new poster is awesome. I really love the new outfit for Capt. America; I think they nailed his look perfectly.

Yeah I do too Radien. Notice Thor's Costume's been changed?
The Bracers are now open on the under side, and his Tunic/Shirt extend past his belt.

And Vartha, you were right about the new vertical stripe detailing on his pants. :D I hope that really does show up in the movie costume, it'd be good for the pants not to be so plain.

Yeah I STARTED drawing a comic book version of that costume and realized I was drawing the Thor movie version lol NOW I have to start all over.

Last edited:
We need some thor pics! Perhaps when the dvd is out we can get some great screen caps

It releases near my birthday! FINALLY, something I know I want to ask for after all these years.

Was hoping for a new cover, something that wasn't a poster... but it comes out the day after my birthday, so that makes up for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"