Thor News and Pics thread Premier edition: You There, what Realm is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how close I came to THEIR designs? I drew these in 2009.
Mjolnirdesgin200901.png

Mjolnirdesgin200902.png

Saw a new Thor tv spot the other night during Adultswim, it showed him lifting up the Destroyer with winds from his tornado.

Yep, it showed something else I haven't seen before but I can't remember what it was.

Oh HELA yeah I am!!! Wish to heck you guys were around here! lol

Yeah, it would a hell of time! An worldwide Thor meeting. :awesome:

I'm going to have to record the premier tomorrow (the 2nd) I'll be at work lol

Interesting, after seeing the recently released clip of Thor's Banishment; when I compare it to the shots that we had gotten of it from the trailers and tv spots, there's definitely a difference in terms of how Odin comes off in that scene.

In the first few trailers and tv spots, we get more up close and personal shots of Odin as he's YELLING at Thor of telling him that he's not worthy. In those shots, he comes off more angry than anything.

However, in the clip that we had gotten, which I'm assuming is in the final cut of the film, he's presented more as heartbroken than anything else and Odin's not as rough when stripping Thor of his royal garments.

On a sidenote, I have finally reached an all time low, since i'm actually playing the "Sons of Odin" theme during when I watch the behind the scenes clip of Thor walking into the throne room with his helmet on, as a way of trying to picture the scene.haha

lol Herolee, I want a FRONTAL shot of that Throne room scene where he holds Mjolnir up.

And Thor is trending worldwide on twitter. ;)

He's summoning up another hellacious thunderstorm at my house right now, we've been beaten to **** in the last two weeks and it keeps coming.

I like thunderstorms tho. I find them peaceful, as long as they aren't tearing off my ****ing roof.

He's summoning up another hellacious thunderstorm at my house right now, we've been beaten to **** in the last two weeks and it keeps coming.

I like thunderstorms tho. I find them peaceful, as long as they aren't tearing off my ****ing roof.

Man, that's awful... Do you have any idea on how fast the winds are?

IMAX 3D at the Jersey Gardens Mall Friday night! CAN'T ******* WAIT!

WT my man, I was sick of it after the 2nd day over here. We've had all kinds of flooding, and about 7 tornado warnings, ONE went right over my apartment complex but just didn't form. That's the 2nd time in 2 years!:csad:

I gotta remember NOT to clean my Mjolnir prop in spring.......

IMAX 3D at the Jersey Gardens Mall Friday night! CAN'T ******* WAIT!
DANGGIT lol Wish we had IMAX!!!!! 24 freaking screens like at the Mall in Orange there in Jersey but no IMAX. lol

going to have to look for that live feed for the premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"