Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

neither does glass or concrete..........

Yep it's just an excuse for people to say Thor had to "amp" himself to perform that feat.

Some people just can't give credit where credit is due. :doh:

And it's basic physics!

The ignorance of these philistines :funny:

Voted for godblast, but want to see them all.

I don't think Thor would need WM to beat Kurse. If Thor would get the Belt of Strength and use a blast that would be enough. Would like to see WM against Thanos or an army of Ultron's.

Actually, how about this: Kurse isn't beaten by Thor pulling out some wave motion cannon. Kurse is beaten by either disabling his power source, yanking a macguffin, or better yet, doing something that reveals Malekith's treachery and causing him to turn on the guy. And whatever this is, is done by Thor's friends and allies, not he himself.

However, its still Thor's victory, because Thor has to pull out all the stops to *keep Kurse occupied*, and also, its Thor that comes up with the plan.

Actually, how about this: Kurse isn't beaten by Thor pulling out some wave motion cannon. Kurse is beaten by either disabling his power source, yanking a macguffin, or better yet, doing something that reveals Malekith's treachery and causing him to turn on the guy. And whatever this is, is done by Thor's friends and allies, not he himself.

However, its still Thor's victory, because Thor has to pull out all the stops to *keep Kurse occupied*, and also, its Thor that comes up with the plan.

Nah I HATE those "find his power source" endings, I'd rather see Thor put him down using his own power.

I don't think Thor would need WM to beat Kurse. If Thor would get the Belt of Strength and use a blast that would be enough. Would like to see WM against Thanos or an army of Ultron's.

I say leave the belt of strength out, Thor already get's hounded enough for using a weapon/tool.

^ Agreed.

I don't remember where I heard this, but someone here said that someone asked Joss Whedon on his facebook page how Thor got to Earth, and his response was that he opened a portal with mjolnir, now, loki just suggested that Odin got him here, thor never said how, so maybe that is how.

Did anyone else hear or see that on Joss' page? If I couldnt find it, but if its true (hopefully) then more than likely we will be seeing that in Thor: The Dark World

I want Thor to be in space unaided, see the green lantern light the entire corps idiotically shot from the planet heading for Earth and smack it right back like a baseball.

Green Lantern 2 is a disaster film (literally this time).

I want Thor to be in space unaided, see the green lantern light the entire corps idiotically shot from the planet heading for Earth and smack it right back like a baseball.

Green Lantern 2 is a disaster film (literally this time).

Lol I do want to see Thor fly in space unaided at some point in Thor: TDW.

Although If he doesn't do it in Thor: TDW, I think I could wait for him to do it in Avengers 2.

I think we're on the same wavelength; going by the set pics, I don't see him flying in space in THIS film... I loved EMH where it highlighted his nature when he didn't need a suit in Gamma World.

Irritated me no end when he wore a space suit in the finale against Kang!

I think we're on the same wavelength; going by the set pics, I don't see him flying in space in THIS film... I loved EMH where it highlighted his nature when he didn't need a suit in Gamma World.

Irritated me no end when he wore a space suit in the finale against Kang!

That space suit was pointless though because he didn't have a breathing aparatus over his face like everybody else. There were also several episodes in season 2 where he flies in space unaided, so I took it as him having the armor for added protection.

We still can't rule out Thor flying through space in this film though, because we've only seen set pics from ONE battle. Besides, he's going to travel through all of the 9 realms in this films so who's to say he doesn't have to go through space to get to them.

You know what, we still haven't see Thor repeatedly strike a singlular opponent with Mjolnir.

I want to see Thor go nuts with Mjolnir against Kurse, as in striking him with it multiple times like he did the Bifrost.

Thatd be sweet. Great idea. Still wanna see him casually use lightning during combat. I did like the he struck iron man with a concentrated bolt though. That was sweet

He didn't do that very casually though and it didn't even work on Iron Man anyway. :down

He didn't do that very casually though and it didn't even work on Iron Man anyway. :down
Right, i wanna see him use some lightning without having to dramatically call it down from the sky. He did completely demolish and embarass iron man though. Crushed his armor with his bare hands even. He hardly needed the hammer at all

Right, i wanna see him use some lightning without having to dramatically call it down from the sky. He did completely demolish and embarass iron man though. Crushed his armor with his bare hands even. He hardly needed the hammer at all

I did like that, crunching the sleeves. And the dent in the facemask from head-butting--hahahah!

Yeah, Stark's face was priceless when Thor crushed his armor. He looked a little nervous like "okay, how the hell did he just do that?" :iayf:

I wouldn't say he demolished and embrassed him, Iron Man put up a pretty good match.

The crushing of the armor and denting Iron Man's helmet was badass though.

I wouldn't say he demolished and embrassed him, Iron Man put up a pretty good match.

The crushing of the armor and denting Iron Man's helmet was badass though.

Of course he put up a pretty good match, he was powered up to 400% well, 475% actually. The only reason they did that was so he can fight Thor :p

seriously though, it is. More than likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"