Thor Ragnarok Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer

Sentinel of the Spaceways
Reaction score
Hammerdown requested a thread to be created for Spoilers, as there will be more Spoilers revealed as we get closer to the movie.

Surfer

Thank you Surfer. Much appreciated.
Here can we discuss all the "spoilery at ease without ruining the movie for others. :cwink:

Me, anxiously awaiting spoilers...

tenor.gif

I usually spoil, but all I want to spoil is if Thor DOESN'T get his ash kicked. And if Surtur is awesome

^ I would wager my checking account he doesn't

This guy seems to have found some pretty major spoilers. No idea how reliable they are though. It supposedly spoils the end of the movie, so be warned! NOTE: I haven't actually read the article myself, this is coming from a friend from work.

https://creators.co/@JimGalizia/4312841

All I want to know is if Thanos makes an appearance.

Isn't it expected? I'm pretty sure most Marvel movies have two post-credit scenes.

First post-credit scene:

DLyLvCZUQAEiZMc.jpg

:gngl:

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, it appears that we now have a press kit that contains some mild spoilers.

Of note:

• The rating is PG-13 for 'Intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, and brief suggestive material'.
  • Full cast and crew list, still no mention of who Sam Neill is playing!
  • Hela is described as being 'a creature from a sinister and long-forgotten era of the universe' who's power is 'unlike anything else in the Nine Realms'. Does this maybe indicate that she's not actually Asgardian? She also wants to 'usher in a new era of cold brutality for Asgard and the universe at large'.
  • Heimdall is in self-exile as a warrior fighting from the Asgardian wilderness. When Hela invades, Heimdall starts evacuating the Asgardians to a 'mountain stronghold built by the ancient Asgardians'.
  • Valkyrie and Hela are sworn enemies.
  • Skurge is obsessed with armoury from other worlds and has a huge collection of weapons from across the Nine Realms, that's presumably where his M16's came from!
  • Loki somehow cast Odin out from Asgard and banished him to Earth, Thor is racing against time to find him before Hela's fury is unleased on Asgard and the entire galaxy. We will actually see Anthony Hopkins playing Loki posing as Odin, awesome.
There's more too, it's a really fascinating read that goes into detail about how they created the sets, costumes, visual effects, e.t.c.

Premiere is tonight, right? I wonder if anyone will be willing to spoil.

"suggestive material"? Well, that's interesting. The possibilities are endless on that- I knew I saw Hela rake her eyes down Thor when she told him to kneel!

Oh, hey, Finarfiniel-- that press kit doesn't happen to have a track list of the soundtrack, does it?

Oh, hey, Finarfiniel-- that press kit doesn't happen to have a track list of the soundtrack, does it?

No, unfortunately not. It does confirm that Immigrant Song is definitely in the movie in some capacity though. :woot:

No, unfortunately not. It does confirm that Immigrant Song is definitely in the movie in some capacity though. :woot:

Well, good! Everything is better with Led Zep. The list must be spoilery, it cannot be found anywhere. Remember when the SW soundtrack list came out and confirmed Major Character Deaths? lessons have been learned...

Seems like the very end credits scene may be
Something improvised by Goldblum as The Grandmaster. Apparently he plays piano a bit in the film.

Goldblum seemed to hint at this.

First post-credit scene:

DLyLvCZUQAEiZMc.jpg

:gngl:

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, it appears that we now have a press kit that contains some mild spoilers.

Of note:

• The rating is PG-13 for 'Intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, and brief suggestive material'.
  • Full cast and crew list, still no mention of who Sam Neill is playing!
  • Hela is described as being 'a creature from a sinister and long-forgotten era of the universe' who's power is 'unlike anything else in the Nine Realms'. Does this maybe indicate that she's not actually Asgardian? She also wants to 'usher in a new era of cold brutality for Asgard and the universe at large'.
  • Heimdall is in self-exile as a warrior fighting from the Asgardian wilderness. When Hela invades, Heimdall starts evacuating the Asgardians to a 'mountain stronghold built by the ancient Asgardians'.
  • Valkyrie and Hela are sworn enemies.
  • Skurge is obsessed with armoury from other worlds and has a huge collection of weapons from across the Nine Realms, that's presumably where his M16's came from!
  • Loki somehow cast Odin out from Asgard and banished him to Earth, Thor is racing against time to find him before Hela's fury is unleased on Asgard and the entire galaxy. We will actually see Anthony Hopkins playing Loki posing as Odin, awesome.
There's more too, it's a really fascinating read that goes into detail about how they created the sets, costumes, visual effects, e.t.c.
The first post credit scene is Thanos and Hela kissing? Kinda disappointed if this turns out to be true...

Any source to confirm that first post-credits scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"