Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I would place TDW in the bottom three of the MCU, I was so disappointed by that movie.

TDW is one of my most rewatchable movies,don't know what it is I can just sit and enjoy it anytime.

Its hard for me to rank since I love so many of them.

I'd say its something like this:

TWS/Thor
Avengers
Iron Man
TDW/IM2
Ant-Man
IM3
TFA
TIH/GoG
AoU

All great movies, but some of them just spoke to me more than others.

Seeing GotG so low too in your list breaks my heart :(

And R&R, I feel the same with that scene. :hmr:

I was bitterly disappointed by AoU when I saw it for the first time and I came very close to joining in with the "Whedon-bashing". However I've gradually come to really enjoy it and is now one of my favourites.

Similar story with TDW. Its definitely a very flawed movie, and I totally understand why a lot of people don't like it (although I think the hating often goes a little too far), but I personally think the positives outweigh the negatives and that it's pretty good.

The first time I saw AoU the actual movie fought with my expectations,What I thought the movie was going to be etc.,so that was already a point against the movie. I saw it two more times in theaters and now I think it's stellar. I enjoyed TDW more too on repeat viewings.Can't wait to see AoU on bluray.

I loved the movie in the theaters both times I watched it (although it was the same day, so not that much effect from time passing) but when I watched the digital release at home I did find that I enjoyed some aspects more than before. Ultron being the prime example, as I was so into just listening to him talk that I couldn't stop watching, when I had just planned to watch a bit of the starting scenes.

Yeah I can't wait for AOU on Blu-Ray either. Really looking forward to seeing the deleted Thor scenes.

Seeing GotG so low too in your list breaks my heart :(

And R&R, I feel the same with that scene. :hmr:

Well I have only watched it once- maybe on more viewings I will like it more? I loved aspects of it but I guess what I don't love about the movies is when it feels like it's pandering to a 12 year old boy, if that makes sense. Probably why GoG and AoU are so low on my list.

Add me to this list of someone who enjoyed TDW with more viewings. There are problems with it but also so much good stuff. The first half of that movie is insanely good to me.

Count me in that list as well..
Still find myself watching TDW with a big smile ..However AOU has me giggling like a school girl at times during Thor's mauling of Hydra and Ultrons robots, and the destruction of the city is pure Asgardian Gold!!!!
Can't tell you the last time I watched Winter Soldier which is considered by many to be the pinnacle of the Marvel Universe...
Its a great movie by the way but not one I can go to for a quick action fix....
:csad: Any News on Ragnarok ?..

They are going to shoot it at Pinewood Studios. I think We still have to wait a little longer for news,we still have CW,DrS,GotG2 and Spider-Man to go!

Well I have only watched it once- maybe on more viewings I will like it more? I loved aspects of it but I guess what I don't love about the movies is when it feels like it's pandering to a 12 year old boy, if that makes sense. Probably why GoG and AoU are so low on my list.

I understand. :up:

Picked this up at Walmart the other day. The cape is velcroed on, also had Halloween Express order the $69 Thor outfit
7SCGtwu.jpg

We're we supposed to get news last month or something? I'm getting desperate :(

Originally Posted by Ragnaroknroll
Yeah I can't wait for AOU on Blu-Ray either. Really looking forward to seeing the deleted Thor scenes.

:doh: Don't get your hopes up to high, they are basically duds..
Other than the extended Thor scene they are totally forgettable...

I liked the scene with the twins as well. It's not spectacular but it gives them more character development in a pretty simple way.

Yeah I agree guys, WHERE'S the Thor news!?!

Hopefully soon! GoTG 2 just began pre-production and that movie comes out in May 2017. I would expect us to hear some news by Christmas at least.

Well, we had Hiddleston saying he doesn't know anything about the movie.
I guess that counts as some news.:oldrazz:

Hopefully soon! GoTG 2 just began pre-production and that movie comes out in May 2017. I would expect us to hear some news by Christmas at least.

We're approaching the 2 year countdown (Oct/Nov 2017), aka the minimum amount of time you want to make a movie. So we should have something in the next month or so. Christmas is cutting it far too fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"