Thor: Ragnarok

Discussion in 'Thor Sequels' started by Mr. Dent, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Mr. Dent Registered

It's pretty obvious this is what Thor 3 will be about

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...r-3-to-one-of-their-execs-turned-screenwriter
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1025872/th...ris-hemsworth-for-thor-the-dark-world-sequel/

I hope we'll see Loki instigating a war between Asgard and Earth that involves Surtur and the fire demons which leads to civil war in Asgard with Thor opposing Odin/Loki. I also hope they involve the Enchantress finally.

I think we could finally get something special out of a Thor movie with this. The stakes will be far higher than the first two Thor movies, there is a clear direction, the villains should be better, and they have a pair of screenwriters who really care about the character and have a vision for the movie. Now I just hope they hit on the right director this time who really likes the character and wants to tell his story.

2. BigThor God of Thunder

Love it, love it, love it!

3. MakeMinesMarvel Registered

I feel Thor 3 will be a direct prequel to Avengers 3. Thanos minions will be the lead villian invading Asgard to collect the Gaunlet and Tesseract

4. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

I think Thor: Ragnarok is the way to go absolutely. I like the idea of Loki setting everything in motion, but I would still like to see Surtur and Muspelheim come into play, as well.

5. Lord All Mighty

This better be to Thor what IM 1 was to Iron Man, and what CA:Winter Soldier was to Captain America.

6. Hulk Registered

Yes, the God of Thunder needs his definitive movie in the trilogy.

7. seahammer Asgardian

Agreed. While I have enjoyed both movies so far, we have yet to get the quintessential Thor film. I have a link to what I would do for Thor 3 in my signature. i won't re-post it here, but it definitely fits with the Thor: Ragnarok idea that is being discussed here.