Thor: The Dark World ...DVD

It's Loki's movie. Thor just lives in it.
Yeep. And for thats very reason Loki have no need in solo movie as he already got two. Also for Thor 3 Marvel should try and find screenwriters interested (just a little) in titular character as I see that writing is a thing that reduced Thor to wallpaper in his own solo movie.

It's Loki's movie. Thor just lives in it.

Maybe they got confused when they saw this and thought Tom was actually Thor in disguise, ala Mandarin/Trevor style...

hm9gkfJ.gif

ktHS4Ye.gif

I really like the dark border of the Target exclusive, but not a fan of only Loki being on the cover.
Should've used the theatrical poster with all the characters on it.

Lol, I wish the dark border was on the regular release. They should've saved the silver for the Captain America The Winter Soldier blu-ray release.

So, any additional Dark Elf footage?

Any stores have an exclusive combo pack with blu ray & DVD? Can't find one so far.

From the lists of deleted scenes it doesn't seem like the ones expanding Malekith's back-story are included.

Damn why does Marvel hate Malekith so much??

From the lists of deleted scenes it doesn't seem like the ones expanding Malekith's back-story are included.

Damn why does Marvel hate Malekith so much??
I think it`s not marvel doing but more of Dis`s. They tend to put very small amount of extras and deleted scenes on their DVD/BR releases unlike paramount.

I think it`s not marvel doing but more of Dis`s. They tend to put very small amount of extras and deleted scenes on their DVD/BR releases unlike paramount.

Yeah, the days of Disney packing their releases with special features are essentially over. I don't know if the Malekith backstory would have really helped anyway. Didn't it feature Bor killing his family or something? If so, I don't know if the audience could sympathize with him when he killed a majority of his own people himself.

Whatever the case it would be nice to see it in some form eventually. It did take about three years for us to see the original IM2 ending.

Whatever the case it would be nice to see it in some form eventually. It did take about three years for us to see the original IM2 ending.
I'm sure they're saving stuff for the Phase II boxset down the road.

If that's the case it's a different strategy then they employed for the first boxset.
Basically what I got was repackaged blu-rays, which I didn't mind since I'd not purchased much of Phase 1 individually but it is annoying when you got a special boxset and you see Disc 1 labelled on the one Iron Man blu-ray that is provided...

The additional SHIELD files disk or whatever it was, was pretty bare bones.

Anyways all that to say that come Phase 2 boxset time it'll probably just contain the same blu-ray you'll be getting on the 22nd.

Still going to opt for the glorious boxset though.

There needs to be a director's cut of this movie. Very dissapointed at the lack of deleted scenes.

Yeep. And for thats very reason Loki have no need in solo movie as he already got two. Also for Thor 3 Marvel should try and find screenwriters interested (just a little) in titular character as I see that writing is a thing that reduced Thor to wallpaper in his own solo movie.

I don't know what movie you all were watching, both Thor was first and foremost the center of both film. Of course Loki is going to stand out more it's in his character to be more "attention grabbing" and complicated.

Definitely picking up the steelbook, but I wish this had been the artwork instead:

images

Last edited:
After what I've just read, I will not be getting this ****.

Aw come on man Thor has had his moments in these movies,and I think he still will have.

^ I think he means the original ending that was posted in the news and speculation thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"