Thor: The Dark World Trailer Thread

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
As you can see from the title this is the official thread for all things concerning the upcoming Thor:TDW trailer.

So until then what would you like to see from Thor, Loki, Odin, Jane, Malekith, Kurse, Sif, Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun?

Last edited:
Thor in Battle, using his powers in a major way as in the Atomic bolt on Jontunheim

Sif and Warriors 3 in Battle in any form, their battle scenes in the first movie just seemed too short

Odin ANYTHING Odin is cool to me lol

Loki Showing his punishment maybe, and where his alliance is now

Malekith Something powerful like maybe that scene with all the lights

Kurse just an appearance from Kurse would be cool

Jane and Eric, I'm hoping they show a bit of them working and how they get to Asgard.

Last edited:
AH gotcha Changed my post up there. :D

As you can see from the title this is the official thread for all things concerning the upcoming Thor:TDW trailer.

So until then what would you like to see from Thor, Loki, Odin, Jane, Malekith, Kurse, Sif, Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun?

I'll take anything! But I'm really curious to see more of Malekith than what was leaked last year. Was hoping for some crazy ass hair.

I'd almost bet that Loki does not make an appearance. It'll probably be, what, a 30 second trailer? And his appearance has been on lockdown except the toy leak.

I'm guessing a brief montage of Thor, Jane, Odin, Malekith and Kurse.

Thor in battle, a bit of Loki being locked up, Malekith, and a tease of Kurse, and Im happy

I'll take anything! But I'm really curious to see more of Malekith than what was leaked last year. Was hoping for some crazy ass hair.

I'd almost bet that Loki does not make an appearance. It'll probably be, what, a 30 second trailer? And his appearance has been on lockdown except the toy leak.

Loki WILL make an appearance. His appearance isn't on lockdown, nor are they hiding anything more than likely. There are bigger things to hide, it's most likely simply circumstantial

loki will definitely make an appearance. even if its a short few seconds.
Marvel knows about Loki's appeal.

i just realized most movies are getting a teaser to the first theatrical trailer (like avengers, IM3, and now The Wolverine)
So we might get a sneak peak in less than 2 weeks!

geeze 3 quotes in a row lol

Thor in battle, a bit of Loki being locked up, Malekith, and a tease of Kurse, and Im happy

Same here, Thor in a battle, Loki in lockdown, Malekith in action, and tease of Kurse will make me on happy camper.

I would also like to see Odin atleast standing around looking badass, instead his usual "Odin Sleep" appearances.

Same here, Thor in a battle, Loki in lockdown, Malekith in action, and tease of Kurse will make me on happy camper.

I would also like to see Odin atleast standing around looking badass, instead his usual "Odin Sleep" appearances.

this. and SOOO much so

The trailer will be out in just 9 days OMG!

The trailer will be out in just 9 days OMG!
Are we even sure of this? How come Marvel hasn't commented on or teased it at all? I assume that when it's only a week away they'll say something about it.

Are we even sure of this? How come Marvel hasn't commented on or teased it at all? I assume that when it's only a week away they'll say something about it.

That's cool, I'll continue to believe it until I see otherwise

Similar hopes here, with the exception that I want to see "long and flowing hair" Loki (yup, I'm very girly) and don't really care to see Odin "lousy parent" Allfather so much. Would like to see a female presence as well: Sif, Frigga, Jane (in that order; LOL!).

That's cool, I'll continue to believe it until I see otherwise

as will I

Similar hopes here, with the exception that I want to see "long and flowing hair" Loki (yup, I'm very girly) and don't really care to see Odin "lousy parent" Allfather so much. Would like to see a female presence as well: Sif, Frigga, Jane (in that order; LOL!).

lol Odin is a great father and a the best king asgard has seen

I want to see more of Odin, and for him to show his power, and how truely powerful he is.

Last edited:

they will probably tease something about it this week.

How is Odin a lousy parent ?

IT hasn't been confirmed at all, so at this point I have to conclude we won't be getting it on the 2nd. As you say, we'd have heard something about it by now & it would have been rated & shown up here.

The timeline I'm going with is late April with IM3. It won't be later than that for sure. If we get it earlier great but I'm not getting my hopes up unless we get official word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"