Thor's costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. I'm sure one of us in these threads would have done it. :D

i have not been here in a while is there a reason thor does not have his helmet?

i have not been here in a while is there a reason thor does not have his helmet?
Well there IS a Helmet but it SEEMS the only time he wears it so far is during the Throne room scenes.

He's gotta rock that helmet during the fight scene with The Destroyer. That would make me smile. :yay:

For Vartha:

Just the flat craft foam plates, all laid out and guled down. Still have a lot of work ahead of me but it's coming along. Will be a good match for the Wonder Woman I made for my GF.
Flatsuit.jpg

WW7.jpg

Holy ****. That Wonder Woman costume is a thing of freaking beauty!

For Vartha:

Just the flat craft foam plates, all laid out and guled down. Still have a lot of work ahead of me but it's coming along. Will be a good match for the Wonder Woman I made for my GF.
Flatsuit.jpg

WW7.jpg
Dude! these are amazing!
What Kind of foam and glue are you using?
on the Wings of the Helmet I was thinking foam BOARD not the Foam rubber sheets.
Also are you planning on attaching the Thor stuff to a Shirt or are you making it all one "piece" that goes over the head?

More costume progress. I've coated the craft foam plates with plasti-dip liquid rubber to give them a leathery feel and make them more durable. I then mounted the breast and abdomen disc plates, painted the belt gold and added all the rivet details. Then one final pic of the test fitting with the armor mounted on a tight fitting compression shirt with contact cement. I'll have pics with the shoulder pads and cape soon.
Flatsuit2.jpg

Flatsuit3.jpg

Flatsuit4.jpg

You sir are a badass mo-fo.
icon14.gif

Where did you get the helmet btw? Are they selling merchandise already?

It's a Lord of Asgard styled helmet that came out a few years back. Does look a bit like the movie helm though.

That Rocks Son Of Thunder!
I have the same Helmet. :D

Thanks all, Trying to finish this evening for festivities tonight and through the weekend. Last night I mounted the shoulder pads (doubled up foam knee-pads from Home Depo coated with plasti-dip), added metal cape "clasps" and a rough cape made from deep red velvet. Still need to finish off the cape, make my arm bracers and work on my boots.
Flatsuit5.jpg

Heh SOT, that is kick butt!
Thanks all, Trying to finish this evening for festivities tonight and through the weekend. Last night I mounted the shoulder pads (doubled up foam knee-pads from Home Depo coated with plasti-dip), added metal cape "clasps" and a rough cape made from deep red velvet. Still need to finish off the cape, make my arm bracers and work on my boots.
Flatsuit5.jpg

That Thor costume is pretty awesome as is the Wonder Woman suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"