Thor's theaterical run has officially ended on August 25 with $449M

Jordanstine

Civilian
Reaction score
http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=thor.htm

Well deserved.

The biggest Box Office Super Hero of this Summer.

============

On a side note, I think Paramount/Marvel should do what Warner Bros does and be more aggressive with it's run on Thor placing it in the bargain theaters.

Warner Bros is currently doing that with Green Lantern for the last 3 weeks and managed to squeeze in $1.4 million so far.

They did the same with Superman Returns for 5 whole weeks and squeezed out about $1.6 million from it.

Not bad at all. Too bad it didn't get more overall. I really enjoyed the film and thought it was really well done. Definitely deserved as you said. And close prediction morningstar.

It only says 448.5 million on that website, where do you see 449 milion?

To bad they can't re-release it in IMAX for a couple weeks to get to $450.

I'm still wanting to know when the cap vid comes out that some theaters will run the movies back to back?
THAT would be cool!

Even better, a version WITH the deleted scenes in theaters. LotR did that in a few Imax theaters with the extended versions back to back! 15 HOURS of movie to watch lol

Congratulations to The God Of Thunder on making such a Thunderous impact at the box office this past summer . :thor:

sometimes it's not, seeing as many times the cheap theaters run movies after the main b.o. has closed. Sorta like a rerun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"