Those Who Wish Me Dead (dir. Taylor Sheridan) starring Angelina Jolie

It still amazes me that the Deputy for the first few seasons of Sons of Anarchy/one of the Fitzpatricks on Veronica Mars has carved out such and impressive screenwriting/directing career for himself.

Did anyone else hear AC/DC in their head when they read the title of this movie?

FOR THOSE WHO WISH ME DEAD... WE SALUTE YOU!

Interesting combination, I wonder if they'll change the teen character into a woman and Jolie will be on the run from the killers, or if she'll be an agent in the Witsec program, or will she be a firefighter or could she be one of the killers? Many possibilities.

Great news! My favourite actress in front of the camera.

In. At this point I'm just following Sheridan's projects around like a puppy. The one with Pratt has been put on hold, apparently, in favour of this.

I can't remember the last time I watched Jolie in something.

tDCkHww.png

Cool. Should start filming soon right?

Interesting combination, I wonder if they'll change the teen character into a woman and Jolie will be on the run from the killers, or if she'll be an agent in the Witsec program, or will she be a firefighter or could she be one of the killers? Many possibilities.

Jolie is playing the role of a former firefighter who helps a kid run away from two killers according to someone with insider knowledge.

The release date for this seems to be October 23rd. :up:

Too bad. I don't think cinemas will be open by then in my country. And it's one of my most anticipated movies of this (and last) year.

Looks good. :up:

Bit worried about Jon Bernthal since his characters don't fare too well in Taylor Sheridan films.
Will be fully vaccinated by then :up: I'm going to be spending WAY too much on theater trips to make up for lost time last year.
Likewise, I'm going to be fully vaccinated by then and plan to spend most of my summer at the theater.

Last edited:
Looks good in the trailer. I've liked the majority of Sheridan's stuff (except Sicario 2) and think he's someone generally worth keeping up with like other writer-directors such as Alex Garland and Leigh Whannell. This new one's based on a book.

Sheridan filmography
Wind River (director, writer) :up::up:
Hell or High Water (writer) :up:
Sicario (writer) :up::up:
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (writer) :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"