Three Ohio women found a decade after their disappearance

Whiskey Tango

Avenger
Reaction score
This is pretty crazy. Long story short, the neighbor was sitting down to dinner when he heard one of the women screaming for help. After he kicked open the door and let her out of the house she made an emergency call to the authorities who, upon arrival, discovered two other missing girls. They'd all gone missing in roughly the same area about ten years ago.

Full story

Everyone needs to watch the YouTube video of the guy who rescued the girl. The gifs are funny, but the video is amazing.

That dude is entertaining.

I'm in the library and I had to hold in my laughter because of his "little pretty White girl" line.

Glad to hear the ladies are doing fine.

Is this another situation where and abductor had a child with the people he kidnapped?

Yeah, that dude is a wacky hero, but I'm seriously wondering how ****ed up these three are after a decade.

He looks like Uncle Ruckas from the Boondocks

I thought he looked like the dude who played Sho'nuff in The Last Dragon and Angela's dad in Boy Meets World...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0141114/

tumblr_mm56wlk3p31s56t6so1_400.gif

I'm in the library and I had to hold in my laughter because of his "little pretty White girl" line.

Glad to hear the ladies are doing fine.

Is this another situation where and abductor had a child with the people he kidnapped?

I love how the reporter IMMEDIATELY had to cut him off after that and tried to bail on the interview bahahaha

It is good that they are alive; these types of cases rarely end well (well equating to them being alive.) With that said, I do wish them all of the assistance they need in their recovery, as the level of trauma they endured is beyond my imagination.

Yeah, that dude is a wacky hero, but I'm seriously wondering how ****ed up these three are after a decade.

These girls are probably going to have nightmares about this for the rest of their lives. :csad:

Lord knows every news anchor/show will be at their doorstep for months trying to get stories.

If the shock of finally being free and alive won't kill them, the media's constant hounding will.

"Now that you're free, what do you plan on doing?"

"Free? I have interviews everyday for the next 3 months."

Trading one prison for another, huh?

That's right, I get deep on occasion.

Unbelievable. I thought this sort of thing was mainly confined to Austria.

"Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms. Something is wrong here."

Awesome.

"Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms. Something is wrong here."

Awesome.

This dude obviously has not been to Chicago. Par for the course, *****.

Maybe it was another Amanda Berry? There are only soo many name combinations....:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"