Three Ohio women found a decade after their disappearance

*Avoids controversial joke*

If the woman who coined the phrase "aint no body got time for that" got rich, this dude is going to be swimming in it.

Whether "it" is McDonalds french fries, or actual cash who knows.

I dont care if the cat eats Macdonald's or "Captain crunch peanut butter cereal."The dude risked his life to save 3 women. who knows what could have been waiting for him in that house.I come here cause i've always dug superheroes.I'm glad to see someone step up to the plate like this guy in real life.Alot more than those other dudes I've read about, like that "Phoenix Jones" character or whatever the bad place his name is! Dude risked alot more then his "Chicken McNuggets" trying to save 3 complete strangers. Not to many people are willing to risk anything for people they dont know!
I knew about this guy in town who was lured by women into the desert here and was killed, so for being a real card carrying superhero! I give that guy an " Avengers ID card!" and access to the "Fantasticar"!

just my 2 cent cause the bus driver over here didnt have change!:cwink:

Yeah, what he did was awesome, but people are just gonna view him as another meme more than anything.

Don't even mention Phoenix Jones. Just a phony publicity hound who creates altercations instead of stopping them.

FNfIBmG.jpg

Uncanny Ramsey

He looks like he has a McNugget stuck in his teeth

I'm going to be the super overprotective mom. On top of reality and all of the horror movies I watch, he won't be able to go to the bathroom by his self until he's 30.

You know what its shame that some black people don't know how to act and then they give America the impression we are stupid and ignorant when most of the black community is not not like that. As a black man myself it just makes me upset when people get on TV and start talking like and acting a fool.

You know what its shame that some black people don't know how to act and then they give America the impression we are stupid and ignorant when most of the black community is not not like that. As a black man myself it just makes me upset when people get on TV and start talking like and acting a fool.

Co sign.

There are people of all races who act stupid. If people are going to judge an entire ethnic group on the actions of a few people on television then they probably have some ingrained prejudice already and will hold judgements on people by race regardless of how they act.

Ever watch an episode of Cops? Or To Catch a Predator? Yeah...white people don't have it that great either. We feel ya man. We are all hicks with 3 teeth that don't know the difference between a farm animal and our wives.

A rash of kidnappings recently.

In Dallas, there were a rash of kidnapping of teen girls in the last month. Fortunately, those only lasted no longer than a day and all have been found alive and their captors caught.

Neither! Or both! Its the interweb....you never know.....

We eat ribs with this dude!

God this autotuned **** is gonna be in my head for weeks. ****ing great.

This story gets more disturbing with every update. A catastrophic failure by the Cleveland PD.

Anderson Cooper asked Charles Ramsey if he'd like a reward.

7pXiTaF.jpg

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-JFoV.gif

Did he really say that!?!

tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back