Three Ohio women found a decade after their disappearance

There are people of all races who act stupid. If people are going to judge an entire ethnic group on the actions of a few people on television then they probably have some ingrained prejudice already and will hold judgements on people by race regardless of how they act.
I second that! case in point!
honey_boo_boo.jpg

:cwink:

i look at charles as ..in a analogy that we on here can all understand! as Black panther and Luke cage. Panther has had the luxury and opportunity to be afforded the best education and ahem "dental care"Luke is from the streets so he behaves and talks in that vernacular.
What this all about isnt what the dude looks like or how he talks.We spend way to much commenting on those things that don't matter instead of what really matters... his HEART!! and THIS DUDE HAS AN ARC REACTOR GOING ON!

... i found some extra change in my pocket!:cwink:

That monsters image should never be in a thread that's about people doing good for their community. I don't care in what context its in......

Please BlackVulcan...if you could....wrap that creature in spoiler tags if you could......for I do not want to look upon the face of pure evil any longer. lol

I still know nothing about this Honey BooBoo other than some gifs here and there. I don't intend on researching anytime soon either.

That monsters image should never be in a thread that's about people doing good for their community. I don't care in what context its in......

Please BlackVulcan...if you could....wrap that creature in spoiler tags if you could......for I do not want to look upon the face of pure evil any longer. lol

I think Honey Boo Boo is a fascinating scientific case. Basically, it proves that someone can be raised in a two parent family, with siblings, friends and other customary social interractions, and still wind up like Nell Kellty.

I still know nothing about this Honey BooBoo other than some gifs here and there. I don't intend on researching anytime soon either.

I think Honey Boo Boo is a fascinating scientific case. Basically, it proves that someone can be raised in a two parent family, with siblings, friends and other customary social interractions, and still wind up like Nell Kellty.

I made the mistake of googling the creature and her inbred family after watching a South Park episode in which she was being made fun of (go figure). It was one of the worst decisions I've made in my life.

If it makes you feel better I puked in my mouth a little when I typed that

It makes me feel better chamber....I puked a lot...all over the place...when I saw what her mountain of a mother looks like....that whole family...and their popularity are the reason there is terrorism in the world.

Don't hate them, hate the TV exec that decided to put ugly poor people on screen for everyone's morbid amusement.

Before I get this thread back on topic...something you'll never un see

http://i.imgur.com/sF28y.jpg

Now then, Im officially getting this back on topic

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/07/transcript-video-charles-ramsey-ac360-exclusive-invu/

COOPER: Has the FBI said anything about a reward or anything? Because there was that - there was a reward for finding her.

RAMSEY: I tell you what you do, give it to them. Because if folks been following this case since last night, you been following me since last night, you know I got a job anyway. Just went picked it up, paycheck.

Faith in humanity, restored

Anderson Cooper asked Charles Ramsey if he'd like a reward.

7pXiTaF.jpg

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-JFoV.gif

[YT]nZcRU0Op5P4[/YT]

This response had me rolling...

Last edited:
For the longest time I thought Honey Boo Boo was a cartoon bear that had suddenly become popular.

Im sure she hibernates in the winter like one.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Although I believe she spawned from bad place...soo she might be a lot more sensitive to the cold than most.

it is not as bad as the dugard case where an actual probation officer visited the house and checked everywhere besides the backyard where dugard was held captive

That happened a few miles away from where I live. I've never been prouder to be from The Bay Area.

Cleveland cops are doing a press conference now. They're saying that the story about the women being on leashes never happened. From the interviews they've done with the women, it looks like they've only been outside twice during their whole captivity.

Doesn't stop the whole thing from being awful, but thankfully it appears that part isn't true.

How did no one in this guy's family go to this guy's house? Neither of his brothers are being charged, but did they never go to his house?

What a terrible and horrible story this is. What a really good man Charles Ramsey is, he might not liked to be called a hero but he definitely is one. I heard that there was a forth girl too. If so I hope she is okay too, I really hope that in time all 3 three of these girls will be okay after all that they went through.

Cleveland cops are doing a press conference now. They're saying that the story about the women being on leashes never happened. From the interviews they've done with the women, it looks like they've only been outside twice during their whole captivity.

Doesn't stop the whole thing from being awful, but thankfully it appears that part isn't true.

So the whole neighborhood just lied about calling the cops all those times? Yeah sorry, I don't buy it.

From the interviews they've done with the women, it looks like they've only been outside twice during their whole captivity.
:dry:

Someone lock these fools up in the smallest cell possible and throw away the key.

You know what its shame that some black people don't know how to act and then they give America the impression we are stupid and ignorant when most of the black community is not not like that. As a black man myself it just makes me upset when people get on TV and start talking like and acting a fool.

I second that! case in point!
honey_boo_boo.jpg

:cwink:

i look at charles as ..in a analogy that we on here can all understand! as Black panther and Luke cage. Panther has had the luxury and opportunity to be afforded the best education and ahem "dental care"Luke is from the streets so he behaves and talks in that vernacular.
What this all about isnt what the dude looks like or how he talks.We spend way to much commenting on those things that don't matter instead of what really matters... his HEART!! and THIS DUDE HAS AN ARC REACTOR GOING ON!

... i found some extra change in my pocket!:cwink:

You should check out "64. You Talk Like A White Boy" by ThisIsACommentary.

So the whole neighborhood just lied about calling the cops all those times? Yeah sorry, I don't buy it.

Except that the "whole neighborhood" didn't report that, and according to the women themselves, they only left the house twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"