Tie-in with Captain America: Civil War POSSIBLE SPOILERS

zmystico

Civilian
Reaction score
So at the end of Civil War...
Bucky is frozen in a Wakandan lab, and T'Challa is standing there with Steve, who tells him the world will be coming for them, which T'Challa replies "I'd like to see them try. (his 2nd coolest line of the movie)

So my question is, for this being his first solo film, which is usually used as an origin story, how much of the MCU/Avengers do you want to see used in the film?

Personally, I would prefer as little Avengers as possible, but easter egg the MCU. I think Black Panther & Wakanda have enough on their own to carry the film without making it Captain America 4/Avengers 3/Iron Man 4/etc., I hope Coogler is allowed to tell the BP history and story, and gets to really flesh out T'Challa and Wakanda.

With Coogler at the helm you can bet your ass we're in for something spectacular. As for guest appearances from other Avengers...preferably none but I can accept 2 at the EXTREME most.

I may remember wrong.
But I think he said that they will be coming for him(Bucky) if they know.

For me, Cap and his crew won't stay in Wakanda.

Anyways, Feige said that the cast is 90 percent black so I don't expect to see them.
Except in after credits scenes.

If any Avengers-related character was to appear, I'd probably put money on Nick Fury since this film seems the most apt for him to show up again.

I'd like to see Cap and Bucky in some fashion.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bucky but, the way Chris Evans has been talking, I don't expect to see Cap again until Infinity War.

Just given the fact
Infinity War will be filming at the same time as BP (actually IW starts filming before BP) I don't expect Steve to feature much beyond a cameo, if at all.

Even if that wasn't the case, just story wise, I wouldn't expect Steve to just hang out in Wakanda for years on end. He'll be out in the world doing his thing.

I think Bucky will be on ice until IW. Steve will come back to get Bucky because he needs his right hand man when Thanos comes. (And by "right hand man" I mean "man who now only has a right hand"... :o )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"