Tigra & Dazzler

I suppose Marvel isn't happy until every single character they ever created have gotten their own movie or tv-series

I might check it out, but this just seems so random. I think by the end of this whole thing, it would just look like another throwaway project from Marvel Television.

If this is like Don't Trust the Mutie in Apartment 23 then I'm in.

MARVEL'S TIGRA AND DAZZLER SHOW Creators Comment On Their Wacky New Project

Both of these characters were created in the 70's and the 80's and they are an unlikely pair, so it will be interesting to see how the show turns out as well as whether or not Handler will be leading the voice cast as one of the title characters. Here is what she had to say about her new show.

"We are so excited to be the token lady show in this line-up! And we're so thrilled to finally bring the world the cat lady and roller skating pop star show that they've been begging for."

It's good to see that the creative team behind this wacky show is just as excited to have fun with the project as the teams on the other shows seem to be. It looks like Marvel is going all out to deliver a fun experience for adult animation fans on Hulu when these are finally launched.

I’m glad to see they mentioned the rollerblades. I hate when marvel tried to make Alison more relevant by removing everything that made her special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"