TIH toys?

In his Defense I do Believe he Mean Hulk Marvel Legends wave 3

The first being Wendigo/FA she Hulk.....the second being Doc Samson/Valkyrie.....

Any better rough ?
I just want the absorbing man whos due to appear in the other half of the wave :)

What says that those are movie products?

the bedspread doesn't even say incredible......those could just be comic sheets

And that is the promo pic we have all seen......So it is movie product.

Oh.....well......still doesn't mean figs.....because Hasbro does not make bed sheets.

LOL...you are right...That does not mean figures.... But if we get the movie series Im sure it will be a 5 inchers line!

I can give you two reasons.....one is that there's really nothing else to talk about.....the other reason is just mean so I wont say it.

Really? I guess they will only make bed sheets and no figures.

Yeah I guess your right..

No, neither of us have been proven right or wrong yet.....and where did I ever say we won't be getting Hulk movie figs?

I'm fairly certain we will...All I said was a sheet and pillowcase doesn't mean figs......but if you go back to the podcast by the Hasbro guys when they are asked if they will be making Iron Man movie figs they were very enthusiastic and said yes, they said they're doing all of marvel's films.

Which one can only assume would include this summer's Hulk movie.

Yep...We can assure they will prodece buttloads of mercnadise...
But the Hulk bed set SK showed us actually have the Hulk from the pic we saw, movie related, I think.

Yep...We can assure they will prodece buttloads of mercnadise...
But the Hulk bed set SK showed us actually have the Hulk from the pic we saw, movie related, I think.

umm pretty sure weve only seen the head... i was at comic con and that pic wasnt

Still if we are getting bedsheets we are betting figures.

No question about it.

you know what...after reading what spidey boy said about it being concept art, and looking at the pic again, you can tell its a manip. where did you get that picture from anyway?

Best just to leave it m8 the guy wants his hulk movie toys and nothig we can say for or against is going to open his eyes to the fact no one is saying we wont get movie toys just that this is not the proof we were expecting that he had

You are right Arch....let Sk have his Hulkie toys!!! *cough* 5 inchers!!! *cough*

i think sk is like 15... he comes off very obsessively imature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"