TIH toys?

I really just wanna see some new pics of something....we haven't seen anythign in a long time...I'm getting ansty......Agt least HML3 should be coming to me soon....and hopefully Castlevania.....

I really just wanna see some new pics of something....we haven't seen anythign in a long time...I'm getting ansty......Agt least HML3 should be coming to me soon....and hopefully Castlevania.....

well... to be fair we've seen a hell of alot more then toybiz ever gave...
not only have we seen 2 waves ahead, but we've also seen about 10 protos

Both have their points.... Hasbro has showed us A LOT! The protos, the "leaked" photos of the Hulk Wave, HML 4 and possibly 5.... They told us in the podcast about the Sentinel and Black Golliath ICONS....

Man they have showed us a good amount of stuff. Obviously we still have to wait how they come out...But they have gotten better with the passing of these 4 waves!

I really want to see how they spin this franchise.....Should be intresting.
At least the cast seems to be right.

I dunno bout Dec Man. Toy Companies, partiuclarely the bigger ones like Mattel or Hasbro, tend not to release new pics around December because they want to spend most of thier time and PR plugging thier stuff that will be on shelves during the christmas season

here is some happy news for Silver Knight

[blackout]Son Of the Hulk is real, some how he survived and at the end of WWH #5 he crawled out some green steamy water on Sakaar....somehow full grown. Then of the very back there is some promo art featuring the Son in a more familiar look to us with the title Sakkar: Son of then Hulk. Above the promo art is 2008 and that is all[/blackout]

Yeah I saw that Rough. Great news my friend. So the Hulk ML line is all but confirmed now I would think.

its just as confirmed now as it was before :p, having son of hulk in a comic really doesnt say anything. the figs were never hinted at being false anyway

Yeah, but now I wanna know why he lived and why he's aged

WWH was the lamest "event" in a long while... it came way too soon after CW and tried to be more epic...

i could care less about hulks son, he prob aged from gamma crap or something

PH was good.

WWH Was Lame, it coulda beeen really awesome but it got lame and ended lame.

sorry ment WWH...

its was just a horrible event all together...

can't stand JrJr's art, everyone was just acting stupid, didn't even feel epic, and just happened too quickly litterally like 2 or 3 weeks after the civil war ended (marvel time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"