• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Tim Burton for Spider-Man 4

A movie not bombing says nothing about its quality. To paraphrase Ian Malcolm the studio is so focused on whether they could, they never stopped to think whether the should.

T4 is going to suck big time...McG sucks...these same guys wrote the HORRENDOUS T3...that says enough to me.

That's not what I meant by 'bombing', I was actually referring to the quality of the script. An actor of the stature of Bale would surely have turned the offer down if it did not make for an impressive film on paper.

That's not what I meant by 'bombing', I was actually referring to the quality of the script. An actor of the stature of Bale would surely have turned the offer down if it did not make for an impressive film on paper.

Reign of Fire...nuff said :o

I thought Reign of Fire was wicked cool.

And besides, Bale wasn't a household name when he did that film as he is now.

ROF sucked big time...but as for the point of him being on a new level now.

I am sorry, but Bale's involvement is not going to cancel out crappy direction and writing. It just won't happen.

I am sorry, but Bale's involvement is not going to cancel out crappy direction and writing. It just won't happen.
Exactly, regardless of people thinking he's the second coming. T4 is a horrible film to be cast in, especially under the direction of McG. like I said, it's a film that shouldn't be made. :dry:

Exactly, regardless of people thinking he's the second coming. T4 is a horrible film to be cast in, especially under the direction of McG. like I said, it's a film that shouldn't be made. :dry:

Agreed. I can't believe people believe it has to be good cause he signed on for it.

JOE DANTE FOR SPIDER-MAN if Sam Raimi won't direct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"