Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i like how you both said it nearly at the same time ;) Didnt think of the queen.
Wonder what the girl from Oz looks like playing Alice then
It'll look just like all of his other movies. its gonna look like willy wonky except its gonna be alice in wonderland. bright colors but a dark undertone.

It'll look just like all of his other movies. its gonna look like willy wonky except its gonna be alice in wonderland. bright colors but a dark undertone.
Which is why Keaton should be in it :D
mad-hatter-1.jpg

link.michael.keaton.jpg

Look at that lovely face :D and you know he can do mad

I would LOVE to see Keaton in another Burton movie!

I knew Depp was going to be the Mad Hatter. Obvious casting. Now we are just waiting on Helena being announced as the Queen of Hearts.

These two roles were fairly obvious to me. I am more interested to see who gets the other supporting roles.

I'm more excited to see Burton's Cheshire Cat than anything else. That would be so insane.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Helena will be the Queen...she IS sleeping with the director. :D

Burton, I suggest straying from the Disney version and going with this one, which was way wackier to me.

2:28-3:43 - I could never beat this damn game. :cmad:

[YT]1wbbn1twOP4[/YT]

queen_of_hearts_one_shot.jpg

Bow-chicka-wow-wow.

I knew Depp was going to be the Mad Hatter. Obvious casting. Now we are just waiting on Helena being announced as the Queen of Hearts.

These two roles were fairly obvious to me. I am more interested to see who gets the other supporting roles.

As soon as i found out that Tim Burton was making this film I instinctively thoughtHatter and Helena Bonham Carter would be the Qu that Johnny Depp would be the Mad een. Johnny Depp may also play the The White Rabbit and Keaton play the Mad Hatter, either way i would not mind, i am really looking forward to this film.

Makes me wonder who they will get for the Chesire Cat. He was always a interesting character IMO.

Doesn't it bother you guys how predictable this film is gonna be?

He should get that guy who played Otho in Beetlejuice to voice/play him.
Wow, that's really an incredible idea. They haven't worked together in years and I can totally hear that guys voice in the part.

18.jpg

Timothy Spall for Mad Hatter.

:up::up:
If only. He's got the perfect look for it. That's the only reason why I'm disappointed that Depp got the role, because he doesn't look the part. Tim Spall just screams Mad Hatter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"