Titanic 2: Jacks Back

...*slow clap*...*applause*

I'm suprised they didn't make this yet.:D

I'd figure it would be about a zombie Jack Dawson showing up and decapitating Billy Zane's character...then eating his brains...

Doesn't it look realy......REAL! I mean I know its obvious that those were clips, but honestly, had you have seen that trailer in theaters wouldn't you have gone to see it?

the sad thing is that this will probably get made some day

I was getting along just fine without having heard that "My Heart Will Go On" re-mix. :(

Oh my god. That was ****ing...genius! Congrats to whoever made that...hilarious!!!

OMG! That's freaking hilarious! I'm bursting out here!

Dnsk said:
That was great. Just hope no one from Hollywood sees this :o

Why??? This could be the greatest comedy of all time if made. :up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I was getting along just fine without having heard that "My Heart Will Go On" re-mix. :(

that's what I thought. other than that, though, it was f***in genious...

If I didn't know any better, I think it was real. And having seen the Hulk movie helped too.

ha, that was pretty impressive.

i remember coming out of titanic in the theater, and by time i got to my car i had already developed a zombie sequel....it'd be great.

Kurosawa said:
If I didn't know any better, I think it was real. And having seen the Hulk movie helped too.

Don't forget Catch Me If You Can. :up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
No dude, that was what made it even better. It gave it power. That, and Jack with that ****ing pistol not putting up **** in the future!

That remix was awesome :o.

I love how uncomfortable he looked watching Titanic: The Musical.:D

We'll *bum bum bum bum* stay *bum bum bum* for-evvvver this way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"