Titans Titans 1x06 - “Jason Todd”

Not sure how much time has passed in the show since we first see her but I'm glad they finally let Starfire change clothes, lol.

Last edited:
There is a Facebook Titans group that has several cast members and people behind the production as members (also including former iconic Robin Burt Ward and writer Marv Wolfman). In that group it was confirmed that we will get Cyborg, Superboy, and Deathstroke next season as well as Nightwing before the end of this first season. Also there was a description of Nightwing's costume and Wonder Girl's costume.

As far as this episode goes. I loved the interaction between Dick and Jason. As someone who grew up a huge Jason Todd fan, I love his characterization. It was spot on to his comic book counterpart, particularly when he was Robin. I loved the "Robin's Reckoning " live action portion of the episode, with the Dick Grayson flashbacks and geeked out at the glimpse/tease of the Batmobile and the Batcave.

There is a Facebook Titans group that has several cast members and people behind the production as members (also including former iconic Robin Burt Ward and writer Marv Wolfman). In that group it was confirmed that we will get Cyborg, Superboy, and Deathstroke next season as well as Nightwing before the end of this first season. Also there was a description of Nightwing's costume and Wonder Girl's costume.
link?

Wasn't it already confirmed that we're getting Deathstroke and Cyborg in Season 2? Wasn't aware of Superboy, but I had heard rumours of Donna Troy. I do wonder, especially introducing the latter two, whether they're jumping the gun a little quick. I'd rather see their version of Kid Flash, though maybe Season 3.

Can't pick between this and Doom Patrol for my fave episode now. The dynamic between Jason & Dick was awesome.

Loved the Robin's reckoning Titans style take of Robin going after Zucco. I probably read far too much in to this exchanged but I don't think Dick was ever going to directly kill Zucco, that's why even when Zucco figures out who he is he still doesn't kill him.

The Maroni attack was just Dick's lucky way out, he couldn't kill him but he felt like he couldn't bring himself to save him either. This I think is what has Dick so messed up I think, he has realised after that his refusal to act may as well have been him pulling the trigger.

Todd's attack on the cops was seriously brutal you are already seeing the signs of Red Hood.

Jason even gets some of the best writing I have seen from the show so far to wrap the episode up.

Jason: Oh, coming from the guy screaming "I'm not Robin, I don't wanna be Robin" standing there in a fu***ng Robin suit, carrying that case all over the country!
You wanna know the real difference between us?
I know who I am, man.
I kick ass with Batman and I fu***ng love it.
But who the f**k are you?

That whole exchange was just perfect to me.

I feel like the whole tracker removal thing is setting up Jason’s disappearance and death in a way.He had an issue with Dick removing his but he’s gonna end up being influenced by him and doing the same.
It’ll lead to Batman not being able to find or save him.

Curious to see how that whole thing will play out.
I don’t think we’ll be seeing joker.

I really hope so, it will make Jason's story more personal and tied to Dick as well if he ends up being the reason that Jason takes out his tracker Dick will feel responsible for what happens to him.

I hope we see more of the dynamic between these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"